As a Senior Manager, Medical Education Grants, you will lead the team responsible for the grant administration, management and reporting processes from receipt and approval to close out. This position collaborates closely with internal stakeholders, educational providers, and Alliance colleagues. This role must confidently and creatively troubleshoot issues, leveraging a combination of peer support and supervisor guidance ensuring accuracy and timeliness of processes. All within Medical Education serve as an important liaison between Regeneron and the scientific and healthcare community by supporting unbranded and independent education on clinical advances.
This position will require you to be on-site 2 days/week at our Sleepy Hollow, NY offices. A fully remote option is not available for this position.
A typical day may include the following:
- Managing a team of ~5 responsible for grant administration services.
- Process approved IME grants from LOA execution through request close out to ensure implementation of proposed activities and fulfillment of contract obligations by grant recipients.
- Secure appropriate documentation and ensure the maintenance of accurate and current records for audit purposes.
- Foster and maintain compliant partnerships with grant recipients and serve as a key resource for questions on the grant management process.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement that ensures best practices are current and constantly evolve.
- Ensure compliantly collaborative relations internally and externally.
- Function as a Subject Matter Expert for grant administration.
- Actively train and mentor junior peers on various components of the grant application and management processes.
This may be for you if you:
- Want to have an impact on patient lives.
- Are self-motivated and enjoys working within a structured environment due to compliance related concerns.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing and managing multiple projects/activities.
- Possess the ability to engage in positive dialogues, influence outcomes and provide solutions in a constructive manner.
To be considered for this a Bachelors degree required with an advanced degree preferred. It is required to have >10 years experience with a medical education/communications/agency and/or pharmaceutical industry setting with experience in adult and clinical learning principles and outcomes methodologies. Experience supervising multi-level teams is required. Knowledge of compliance guidelines impacting independent medical education grants and continuing medical education programs (i.e., PhRMA guidelines, OIG, AMA, ACCME, Sunshine Act, etc.) is essential. Demonstrated understanding of systems and processes involved in grant routing, management, and payment (grant management systems, Zycus, Qliksense, Excel, PPT, etc.) is required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$126,600.00 - $206,600.00