With an increasing number of strategic initiatives underway to transform the HR Operations function, the need to upgrade how we manage our work with more efficiency, alignment, and speed is paramount. To continue our growth trajectory, we are searching for a qualified Manager, Project Management to work closely across our leadership team. This role will have an immediate impact on our productivity, streamlining strategic initiatives, overseeing projects, and communicating objectives between groups.
This role will partner closely with the VP, HR Operations, and his leadership team to provide operational and strategic support to optimize how we deliver on our strategic priorities, initiatives, and related processes. This role will be responsible for preparing executive presentations and strategic communications that support our transformation journey. In addition, this position will be responsible for planning, directing, and tracking operational activities across HRConnect (AbbVie's Shared Services Model) to ensure the vision and objectives of the HRConnect organization are achieved.
- Partner with VP, HR Operations, and leadership team to determine and prioritize business strategies and key projects, initiatives, and related processes.
- Ensures clear translation of HR Operations strategies to integrated execution plans across functional teams.
- Drives a coordinated approach across HR Operation’s functions and Process Optimization team to ensure aligned execution of the strategy.
- Ensures processes are in place to support integrated planning, operations, and process execution.
- Plan, coordinate and keep contents to ensure focused meeting cadences and outcomes.
- Accountable for establishing a measurement mechanism and partnering closely with the HR Operation’s Process Optimization team to quantify and track efficiencies and/or savings achieved through continuous improvement projects.
- Partner with HR Operations leadership to create executive level presentations that convey a strong story that support the organization’s strategic priorities.
- Responsible for strategic communications, in partnership with HR Communications, for changes driven by HR Operations.
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree in business related field preferred. Certification in project management and/or Lean Six Sigma preferred.
- At least 5 years professional experience, in a project management role at a highly matrixed, multinational organization.
- Experience leading broad organizational initiatives and working with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Strong communication, conflict resolution, and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to lead and influence without authority.
- Ability to effectively present ideas and document complex processes in both written and oral communication.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.