Your work will change lives. Including your own.
The Impact You’ll Make
The Sr. Stock Plan Administrator role is an excellent opportunity to join a lean and passionate team at a high-growth, mission-driven company. The person in this role will interface extensively with the following teams: people (HR), payroll, accounting, FP&A, and both internal and external Audit as well as legal colleagues. You will have an important role in supporting the Director of Stock Services with continuous improvement and maintenance of the company’s stock plans, services, procedures and processes, post-acquisition integration of target stock plans and legacy grants, with support from the rest of the legal team and other stakeholders.
This role requires someone who has experience operating in a high-paced start-up and public company environment with the associated reporting deadlines. It requires 'out of the box' thinking and motivation. You will be curious, driven and detail-oriented and have strong organization and communication skills, with a keen sense of ownership for their areas of responsibility.
In this role you will:
- Process transactions involving option exercises, RSU vesting and ESPP purchases, with strong collaboration from HR and Finance.
- Perform reconciliation of records between the stock administration, people, and payroll teams.
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of record-keeping of equity data using Fidelity’s stock plan platform.
- Assist with expanding these stock-based programs internationally and assisting with corporate transactions such as mergers and acquisitions.
This is a fully remote position.
The Team You’ll Join
Reporting to the Director, Stock Services, you will be joining a dynamic and growing team of five attorneys and three other legal professionals.
The Experience You’ll Need
- BS degree (or some college at a minimum) with 5+ years of stock plan experience
- 2+ years international public-company stock options, RSUs, and ESPP programs
- Experience in an accounting or legal field is a plus
- Experience assisting with corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions
- Experience with SOX compliance
- CEP Level One Certification or higher preferred
At Recursion, we believe that every employee should be compensated fairly. Based on the skill and level of experience required for this role, the estimated current annual base range for this role is:
To learn more about our level within levels, click here.
- Developing: $128,000
- Skilled: $141,000
- Expert: $156,000
You will also be eligible for bonuses and equity compensation + our comprehensive benefits package for United States based candidates. The range displayed on each job posting reflects target ranges for US new hire salaries and is determined by job, level, and market factors.
During the interview selection process, you will connect with a Talent Acquisition Partner who will be your advocate and ally to ensure you receive the appropriate compensation that meets your needs for your skills, experience, and relevant education/training, while also reviewing our very competitive total rewards package.
The Values That We Hope You Share:
- We Care: We care about our drug candidates, our Recursionauts, their families, each other, our communities, the patients we aim to serve and their loved ones. We also care about our work.
- We Learn: Learning from the diverse perspectives of our fellow Recursionauts, and from failure, is an essential part of how we make progress.
- We Deliver: We are unapologetic that our expectations for delivery are extraordinarily high. There is urgency to our existence: we sprint at maximum engagement, making time and space to recover.
- Act Boldly with Integrity: No company changes the world or reinvents an industry without being bold. It must be balanced; not by timidity, but by doing the right thing even when no one is looking.
- We are One Recursion: We operate with a 'company first, team second' mentality. Our success comes from working as one interdisciplinary team.
Recursion spends time and energy connecting every aspect of work to these values. They aren’t static, but regularly discussed and questioned because we make decisions rooted in those values in our day-to-day work. You can read more about our values and how we live them every day here.
More About Recursion
Recursion is a clinical stage TechBio company leading the space by decoding biology to industrialize drug discovery. Enabling its mission is the Recursion OS, a platform built across diverse technologies that continuously expands one of the world’s largest proprietary biological and chemical datasets. Recursion leverages sophisticated machine-learning algorithms to distill from its dataset a collection of trillions of searchable relationships across biology and chemistry unconstrained by human bias. By commanding massive experimental scale — up to millions of wet lab experiments weekly — and massive computational scale — owning and operating one of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, Recursion is uniting technology, biology and chemistry to advance the future of medicine.
Recursion is headquartered in Salt Lake City, where it is a founding member of BioHive, the Utah life sciences industry collective. Recursion also has offices in Toronto, Montreal and the San Francisco Bay Area.Recursion is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity and inclusion. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, local, or provincial human rights legislation.