IT Senior Project Manager
Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and organized IT Sr. Project Manager that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the Director of Global Head of IT, the IT Senior Project Manager will drive the development and execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional IT project in support of the overall Just-Evotec Digital strategy. The IT Sr. Manager will be responsible for providing project management support to various team with IT and supporting the various IT-focused projects for driving decision making. The Sr. Manager is expected to be a technical and business expert in the field of IT, software, computer science. Experience working within a biotech or pharma environment is highly desirable.
- Helping to facilitate discussions and aid in the implementation IT global strategy
- Daily project management activities: meeting planning, setting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items and decisions, document management, ensuring overall team organization
- Communication: ensuring smooth communication across teams, clients and up to leadership; ensuring regular updates to the appropriate stakeholders; managing escalation and decision-making processes.
- Timeline management: working with technical leads, functional leads and clients to ensure timelines are kept on track; ensuring quick communication of delays and issues; regular reporting on project status and risks to appropriate stakeholders
- Team support: working closely with various subject matter stakeholders and IT managers to keep project teams on track, monitor team dynamics and ensure appropriate support where needed
- Risk management: Identify project issues and facilitate resolution, conduct risk management and contingency planning
- Development of best practices and business processes: Assist in the establishment of project management best practices and tools as well as business processes to establish efficiencies to project management organization
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, computer science, biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of previous experience in IT, computer science or software engineering, ideally within a pharma or biotech setting
- Experience with MS Office tools, MS Project, OnePager, Smartsheet, Jira, Confluence
- Excellent organizational, relationship and communication skills
- Motivation to be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of IT network, software, ore computer science
- Biologics contract manufacturing organization (CMO) experience, biotech, or pharma experience
- Proven record of implementing project management tools, methodologies, practices, and infrastructure
The base pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be $130,000 to $190,000; Base salary offered may vary depending on individual’s skills, experience and competitive market value. Additional total rewards include discretionary annual bonus, comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision, short-term and long-term disability, company paid basic life insurance, 401k company match, flexible work, generous paid time off and paid holiday, wellness and transportation benefits.
Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.