We are currently looking to add a Calibration Technician to our growing team, working a Sunday Thursday, 10:00pm 8:30am shift. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. Our Calibration Technicians support our manufacturing by performing mechanical, electrical, calibration, electronic, or utility related tasks.
Please note training will take place Monday-Friday 1st shift 8:00am-4:30pm position for the first few weeks. Working hours thereafter will be 3rd shift 10:00pm-8:30am Sunday - Thursday.
As a Calibration Technician, a typical day might include the following:
- Calibrating various types of instrumentation including temperature, pressure, level, flow and analytical instruments
- Performing loop check, tune, troubleshoot, and start-up of instrumentation
- Working with medium and low voltages
- Performing basic plumbing and tube bending jobs
- Assisting the Facilities Management-Maintenance (FM-M) process and Clean Utility technicians in troubleshooting facilities and process related issues
- Performing daily Work Orders (WO) and Preventative Maintenance (PM) and efficiently coordinate the workflow and documentation of PMs and WOs
- Communicating and coordinating with each department and within Facilities Management when planned and unplanned work events occur
- Following current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Occasionally working on other facility related work tasks/issues that are outside the calibration departments normal work duties
- May include planning and scheduling outside contractors/vendors to perform scheduled and/or non-scheduled PM or general work
- Ensuring safe and efficient hands-on maintenance of all plant manufacturing equipment and related support equipment with strict adherence to SOPs, cGMPs, and quality standards
- Participation in compliance investigations if and when necessary
- Full gowning required when entering and working on production floor
- Participating in rotation on-call schedule
This role might be for you if you:
- Demonstrate basic problem-solving skills
- Are able to learn and follow routine procedures independently as well as part of a team
- Are comfortable and have the flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Can lift, push, and pull at least 50lbs
- Seek to build and maintain positive working relationships with the business
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain effective time management skills to allow deadlines to be met in a timely manner
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and overall comfort and general familiarity with computer systems
To be considered for the Calibration Technician position you must be willing and able to work Sunday Thursday, 10:00pm 8:30am. Applicants ideally should have an AAS degree, preferably in an Engineering or Construction Technologies related area and the following minimum amounts of experience for each level:
- Calibration Technician I: 0+ years of related experience or HSD/GED with 2+ years or related experience
- Calibration Technician II: 2+ years of related experience or HSD/GED with 5+ years of related experience
- Calibration Technician III: 5+ years of related experience or HSD/GED with 8+ years of related experience
Level will be determined based on qualifications relevant to the role.
Prior experience in the maintenance and operation of large-scale utilities plant preferred and ISA CCST Certification is strongly preferred but not required.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (hourly)
$20.27 - $41.88