We are currently looking to add a Supervisor to our Calibration team working a Monday Friday, 4:00pm 12:30am shift. Regeneron successfully manufactures a range of biopharmaceuticals for patients worldwide, including our approved therapeutic proteins and those involved in clinical studies. This role will manage a team of Calibration Technicians responsible for calibration of equipment and instrumentation used to support IOPS manufacturing operations.
As a Supervisor Calibration Technicians, a typical day might include the following:
- Managing and developing a team comprised of internal Regeneron Calibration Technicians and external contractors.
- Overseeing day-to-day activities, ensuring that calibration work is performed on time and in accordance with the associated Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
- Communicating site safety policies and procedures and fostering a safe work culture.
- Assisting Facilities management with project planning, budgeting, and staffing as needed.
- Coordinating with external service providers for calibration of standards and other instrumentation off-site. Reviewing reports received from external service providers for accuracy and compliance.
- Working cross-functionally to ensure new equipment is classified appropriately and calibration schedules are setup properly within the Blue Mountain Regulatory Asset Manager (BMRAM) system.
- Approving scheduled and on-demand calibration work records within the BMRAM system.
- Providing support to technicians in the field, helping to perform calibrations and to troubleshoot issues as needed.
- Supporting deviation investigations in response to Out of Tolerance (OOT) events, working with Quality Assurance and other department representatives to determine root cause and corrective actions as applicable, and supporting regulatory inspections related to calibration work
This role might be for you if you:
- Have proven experience operating within a calibrations maintenance program.
- Possess experience in a leadership role, developing, mentoring, and providing oversight to staff.
- Are skilled at building consensus, collaboration, and creativity within a team and possess excellent analytical and influencing skills.
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative, cross-functional team environment.
- Strive for compliance with regulatory, corporate, and site-specific policies and procedures.
- Find working in an ambiguous environment with changing priorities exciting.
- Are open and receptive to change, while looking for opportunities to continuously improve.
To be considered for the Supervisor Calibration position, you must be willing to work Monday Friday, 4:00pm 12:30am shift. Candidates should have a BS/BA degree and 5+ years of relevant experience calibrating equipment used in the manufacturing and/or testing of pharmaceutical products, along with some leadership or supervisory experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$74,300.00 - $121,300.00