Job DetailsLevel ManagementJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level 4 Year DegreeJob Category EngineeringDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Director, Technical Engineering in Boca Raton, Florida!!
This position directs the operations of the facilities and planning functions of the Boca Raton site in concert with corporate quality policies and FDA guidelines.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Engineering department for the facility to ensure production readiness.
- Develop and enforce company policies and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop equipment preventative maintenance schedules for equipment and systems and manage the maintenance of equipment and systems.
- Establish and develop departmental and operational budgets for all areas of responsibility and present recommendations to the Vice President, Supply Chain and Facilities Operations.
- Establish and maintain effective communication links to assure top down and bottom-up communication.
- Establish work schedules and job responsibilities for the Engineering department.
- Identify technological and productivity improvements and formulate plans to implement these improvements within the limits of a cGMP environment, under the direction of the Vice President, Supply Chain and Facilities Operations.
- Management of vendor and supplier contracts as required.
- Recommend system changes that encourage quality, improve efficiency and reduce costs.
- Train and direct employees to establish a high level of job competency and mentor less experienced employees to develop their skill set.
- Complete ad hoc projects and other duties as assigned.
Bachelor of Science degree in a Scientific or Engineering discipline is required. Master’s degree in a related scientific field or Business is preferred.
Requires at least 8 years of experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing (cGMP) environment. At least 5 years of success in a supervisory/management position.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.