Do you LIVE, BREATHE, EAT and SLEEP SCIENCE? Do you read science journals in your free time? Do you aspire to be part of a team effort to solve some of the most challenging problems in human health and disease? Like aging and age-related disease? Are you interested in fighting human aging and age-related disease but you are not quite sure which of our jobs best fits you? If this sounds like YOU, then you may have a career with us! Just apply to this post!
ICR offers high-paying, scientific careers doing impactful, highly translational, preventive and regenerative medicine research to slow biological aging and prevent age-related disease.
With us, you'll get to:
- Contribute original research to ICR's regenerative medicine goals
- Collaborate with other ICR teams to accelerate our mission to improve human healthspan through personalized, regenerative medicine
Please apply if you have:
- A research background and/or a sincere drive and desire to make a positive impact on the lives of aging humans
You'll also need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- A can-do attitude and a friendly, easygoing personality
Starting base pay range: $115,000/yr - $200,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $5,000/yr - $25,000/yr
Starting position titles and compensation are commensurate with experience.