Who We Are
From research and discovery to post-market clinical development, our WWRD engine involves all bench and clinical research and the associated groups that support those endeavors. Our teams work on developing first-in-class and best-in-class therapeutics that provide meaningful advances to patients who live with genetic diseases.
- Collaborate with Data Manager to complete Data Validation Plans/Data Review Plans, including the definition of edit checks, data listings, and related analysis to ensure data collected in complete, in conformance with parameters and plausible
- Review Data Transfer Specifications (DTS) and conduct clinical programming for import of third-party clinical data and related reconciliations
- Conduct the programming and execution of DVC Level 2 (clinical data review listings, metrics, graphs, visualizations outside of EDC) and 3 (statistical data analysis / reviews)
- Conduct Peer Review on Clinical Programming objects, listings, metrics, graphs, and data visualizations
- Prepare operational, raw data for Database Finalization or snapshot
- Export data from EDC and import from external vendors; execute data quality checks; convert to SAS data sets; check for patient ID consistency; ensure review and approval by Data Science stakeholders; lock permissions on folders for limited write access
- Participate in initiatives aimed at expanding Data Science and Data Management Science capability in a designated area of expertise, such as ePRO, imaging, Real-World Evidence, etc. by building best practices in processes, tools, templates, or other guidance for the subject area
- Other duties as requested by BioMarin
- Must have the following programming language experience and proficiency: SAS (strong), Unix shell script (preferred), PHP (preferred), and/ or PERL (preferred).
- MS degree (preferred) or BA/BS degree with a focus in statistics, computer science, life science, or related scientific discipline
- 2+ years of experience in clinical development, including technical experience within and outside of Data Management, with MS; 5+ years with BA/BS
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.