• Under general supervision, carries out production-related tests and inspections to control quality
• Sampling/collecting of all routine Environmental and Utility Monitoring samples for the site.
• Maintains accurate, complete, legible and concurrent records of work performed and enters results in the LIMS system.
• Follows schedules and meets deadlines.
• Communicates aberrant results to laboratory supervision immediately.
• Demonstrates a working knowledge of the LIMS computer system. Enters data and results into the system.
• Follows company and departmental policies.
• Completes other duties as assigned by Laboratory Management.
• Maintains clean and safe working area and equipment.
• Coordinates and maintains documentation and records, distributing, and filing all manufacturing procedures, deviations, etc.
• Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and maintains compliance to current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulatory guidelines
• Associate's degree in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent vocational or technical training
• 0-2 years experience
• Knowledge of cGMP standards
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and QC systems
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!