The Sales Training Operations Support Associate takes complex medical information and makes it digestible and memorable for our internal teams.
As part of the Medical Strategy & Knowledge Advancement team, the Operations Associate is responsible for conducting and managing projects; planning and executing sales training; scheduling meetings; maintaining data; creating and distributing training material; and more.
This full-time role is based in a Kerecis office and reports to the Medical Sales Operations Manager of the Medical Strategy & Knowledge Advancement team.
- Assemble and review presentations, reports, and documents for training
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine significance and plan distribution
- Record, edit, and distribute virtual trainings to active sales force
- Communicate with hotels and other venue bookings to support sales training events
- Follow costs to ensure adherence to department budgets
- Enter and maintain data to support training
- Communicate with field sales and directors on goals and plans pertaining to training
- Create and execute timely agendas for corporate sales trainings
- Track and store compliance documents for corporate and field sales employees
- Organize all details relating to corporate trainings and sales education
- Handle miscellaneous tasks as assigned
- Strong organizational skills reflecting on ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent business communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills
Education & Experience
- Associate or bachelor’s degree from an accredited community college, college or university
- Experience in Education or Medical field preferred
- Experience interacting with medical doctors preferred
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time. Kerecis LLC is an equal opportunity employer.