Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Sr Director, IT to lead, direct and provide expert knowledge in the day-to-day and strategic function of IT in a GMP regulated business environment with a deep understanding of applicable Data Integrity standards. This position is responsible for development and management of all enterprise computer infrastructure and voice and data communication systems. The Sr. Director, IT identifies and implements system management functions including system and hardware monitoring, reporting, analysis, auditing, data backup management, preventative maintenance, tuning and performance optimization, management oversight of onsite help desk and Data Integrity compliance standards. This position also determines system infrastructure project strategy and priorities.
· Responsible for the following areas
· Networking Devices: Firewalls, routers, and switches
· Network Administration: LAN, WAN & Wireless
· Network Services and Protocols: DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN
· SQL Database administration & management
· Microsoft Infrastructure: Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint
· Business Applications: Master Control, Dynamics GP, QAD EE ERP
· Enterprise Infrastructure Monitoring: Solarwinds IP Monitor
· Oversees strategic planning, talent management, IT budget management, performance management, communication, and has overall responsibility for IT delivered projects
· Establish and lead an IT governance and audit process cadence with key internal customers, and external stakeholders
· Monitors and evaluates user acceptance and fit for purpose applicability of IT platforms. Determine and execute necessary actions to ensure high levels of utilization on IT platforms (software and hardware) to include but not be limited to training, communication, help desk initiatives and user support. If required, determine alternative systems solutions to ensure appropriate business application use
· Responsible for department budget development, administration and staff management.
· Coordinates the timely investigation, evaluation and possible application of appropriate patches, updates and service packs for all relevant software and hardware systems including GMP IT environments
· Strong planning and project management skills and ability to apply these skills in effective working partnerships across the organization
· Performs routine testing and updating of Information Systems disaster recovery plans.
· Performs and ensures that all changes to critical systems and/or resolution of technical issues are thoroughly documented in a timely fashion
· Proactively determines and maintains the required level of system and network security including routine testing protocols
· Provides supervision and guidance to team members both directly and in the form of work instructions and/or procedures and aiding the IT team with the enforcement of applicable policies and procedures.
· Responsible for purchasing IT equipment and overseeing department budget
Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis.
Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· Bachelor’s degree in a Systems Engineering/IT discipline or equivalent (MCSE a plus)
· Minimum twelve (12) years of relevant experience in IT
· Minimum of seven (7) years of enterprise level leadership experience
· Solid background troubleshooting and administering Microsoft Windows servers
· Experience managing Cloud / Hosted Applications
· Previous experience maintaining servers in LAN/WAN environment
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Windows networking
· Detail oriented and strong written and verbal communication skill
· Strong analytical skills and ability to assess business alternatives to reach best practice solutions
· Strong understanding of CFR Part 11 compliance, GAMP5 and requirements of computerized systems in a Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) environment
The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work in California is $162,494.79 - $227,492.70
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will be asked to complete a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.