Pushing the frontier of solid cancer therapy, Neogene Therapeutics is a global, clinical stage biotechnology company built on the premise of innovation and novel paradigm-changing science. Using tumor mutation profiles to engineer fully individualized T cell therapies, Neogene is bringing new hope to address the current limitations of treatments available today.
We offer the opportunity to join a highly dynamic biotech with locations in Amsterdam, Netherlands and in Santa Monica, CA. You can expect a collaborative environment created by a team with deep scientific expertise and an industrial track-record in T cell therapies.
Neogene values pro-active team-players who pursue their goals with dedication, endurance, and a daring mindset. If you share our commitment to make a difference to patients in need, we can provide an exciting opportunity for your career.
Neogene is seeking an IT Manager to provide direct consultative support on information technology-based systems, primarily in the areas of hardware resources, application software, and network support.
- Provide direct consultative support on information technology-based systems, primarily in the areas of hardware resources, application software, and network support.
- Create and manage escalation procedures, ensure service levels are maintained, and provide “hands-on” user support for day-to-day administration, maintenance, and support of internal applications.
- Provide outstanding end-user technical support along with excellent communication and customer service.
- Provide administrator-level hands-on-keyboard support for all referenced technology platforms.
- Coordinate all IT-related activities for changes and support to systems, applications, platforms, hardware, and software of new and existing office locations.
- Deliver services at all levels in the organization, emphasizing Executive level support. Listen to the user’s concerns, identify problems, and develop a plan for resolving.
- Plan, organize, schedule, and supervise the day-to-day technical support activities, including troubleshooting, customer service issues, approvals, and installations.
- Measure, monitor, and maintain team’s ability to meet or exceed contact and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and processes.
- Ensure robust 24/7 operational capability of critical IT functions.
- Manage computing hardware and software assets.
- Drive continuous improvement of business and IT processes.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business demand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field and Three (3) years of experience in information technology and end user services.
- The three (3) years of experience in information technology and end user services must include: using Cloud application services such as AWS, Azure, or Office 365; utilizing enterprise applications, tools, and operating systems such as Linux Administration, Azure Active Directory, or MS Endpoint Manager; managing ISP Architecture, LAN/WAN design and implementation, firewall implementation, and cybersecurity technologies.
The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work in Santa Monica, CA is $150,000 to $160,000. The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc.
Note: At this time, Neogene is not sponsoring VISAs
At Neogene we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Neogene is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Headline: We embrace our individual differences.
"Our mission is to build a workforce reflective of our communities to be receptive to patients' broad and unique perspectives, enabling us to empathize with their needs. Together, we strive to uphold a value system that promotes:
- Opportunities for continuous learning to drive behavioral change and to be respectful of other points of view
- A collaborative culture that leverages the diverse perspectives of employees and supports courage
- Zero tolerance for discrimination
We are committed to an emotionally and psychologically safe workplace that trusts employees to boldly explore innovative solutions. We recognize that intentionally embracing diversity at Neogene, empowers us to better relate to patients, and advance our mission to deliver cures where none exist.”