We are seeking an Associate Director - Workforce Analytics & Strategy to build workforce planning insights and drive tangible action with partners across HR. Reporting to the Head, Strategic Workforce Planning, this person will partner with company leaders to deliver strategic, high-impact, data-informed workforce strategy and planning insights.
The role will play a critical role in embedding insights and recommendations within the business. You will work closely with critical business, HR partners and TA partners from different business lines, functions, and geo locations to deliver operational and strategic workforce plans critical in shaping the companys future workforce footprint. Further, we are searching for a team player to launch action plans to close gaps in the workforce plan within the companys newly created Strategic Workforce Planning function. Success will require a combination of people strategy, analytics, consulting, HR acumen, and program management skills.
A typical day may include:
- Collaborating across the company (Business, HR, Finance), you will implement and assess global workforce plans, aligned to company strategy and growth goals, in partnership with our strategy function. To do so, you'll build formal structures to coordinate activities and actions, in alignment to annual, quarterly, and monthly planning cycles. You will partner with Head of Workforce Planning to recommend actions needed to make changes to achieve the future workforce plan.
- In this position, you'll be the on-the-ground workforce leader who will utilize newly created processes, to be implemented technologies, templates, and guides to enable improved workforce planning across the company through data analysis, identification of workforce gaps/ variances, and development of mitigation plans. Providing analyses through modeling and projections across various workforce dimensions with related implications, you will ensure efficient data collection is provided with the goal to interpret/evaluate workforce metrics required to plan effectively.
- You will also play a critical connector role working with partners across the HR function to provide insight and guidance on buy / build needs to drive action among CoEs across HR. We will measure the progress and impact of the programs on the availability of talent. This role merges the art of turning strategy into action through a matrix.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- PhD in a quantitative field.
- 5-10 years' demonstrable experience in fields such as HR, corporate strategy, corporate transformation, finance, consulting, analytics, or related field.
- Deep hands on expertise in workforce planning, advising, building and implementing plans to deliver the workforce of tomorrow.
- Ability to optimally persuade and engage a variety of audiences in diverse settings.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience working on a decentralized team across a matrixed organization.
- MBA, Experience at a major consulting firm. Experience in workforce planning, people analytics, strategy and planning at a large company. Experience in corporate strategy
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$148,100.00 - $241,700.00