- Provide Quality support on the manufacturing shop floor
• Responsible for supporting Operations efforts in meeting established production schedule
• Partner with Operations employees to document exception documents, including re-inspection and resolve other outstanding plant quality/compliance issues
• Propose changes update, author, and implement departmental procedures consistent with objectives of simplification and process efficiencies/improvements which ensure ongoing compliance
• Investigate QC hold, quarantine and reject for materials not meeting standards, ensure the initiation of exception documentation and oversee the implementation of any corrective action
• Assist/serve/provide feedback on continuous improvement initiatives/teams
•Support to ensure that all quality goals are met, and all practices and procedures comply with company policies and applicable regulations.
• Maintains an effective liaison and cooperative relationship with other Quality areas and Plant departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- 1-2 years of experience in engineering, or quality systems, or business support in a regulated environment
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.