About the Department
At Novo Nordisk, we want to make a difference. For more than 100 years, we have led the way in diabetes care. Being part of Novo Nordisk allows our employees to embark on life-changing careers, and the opportunity to help improve the quality of life for millions of people around the world.
In NC, we operate three pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities that are responsible for fulfilling different steps in our injectable and oral treatment supply chains. Our legacy Injectable Finished Products (IFP) facility in Clayton, NC is a 457,000 square foot aseptic "fill and finish" site that is responsible for producing innovative, injectable diabetes and obesity treatments. At IFP, you’ll join a global network of manufacturing professionals who are passionate about what they do.
What we offer you:
- Leading pay and annual performance bonus for all positions
- All employees enjoy generous paid time off including 14 paid holidays
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance – effective day one
- Guaranteed 8% 401K contribution plus individual company match option
- Family Focused Benefits including 12 weeks paid parental & 6 weeks paid family medical leave
- Free access to Novo Nordisk-marketed pharmaceutical products
- Tuition Assistance – reimbursement up to $10,000 annually
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Awards
At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources, and mentorship to help grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential? Join Team Novo Nordisk and help us make what matters.
Improve systems & equipment reliability in assigned process area, reduce system/equipment downtime associated with assigned process & support operation of assigned process.
Work Cell Leaders / Area Specialists.
- Work in a safe & environmentally responsible way
- Actively improve performance & reliability of process equipment
- Restore function to equipment in an effective & technically correct manner
- Actively participate in & support Event Response
- Perform corrective & preventative maintenance on assigned process
- Operate, monitor, control equipment, systems & processes assigned
- Support & implement system/equipment reliability improvement projects
- Support & assist in all aspects of process operations
- Record & review production data in BPR’s & associated forms
- Other accountabilities, as assigned
Moves equipment &/or supplies weighing up to 33 pounds within the facility using various body positions. Ability to do close precision work with their hands. Must be able to remain in a stationary position (sitting and standing) 50% of the time. May required corrected vision to 20/25 based on role. May require color vision based on role. Occasionally ascends/descends a ladder. May be required to work at elevated heights. Occasionally works around odorous &/or hazardous materials.
- AA/AS/AAS degree in relevant field, or equivalent military training or industrial training (which includes a thorough understanding of mechanical, electrical & control systems)
- Minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience
- Knowledgeable in the following systems: Compressed Air, Electro-Mechanical controls, Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation & robotics
- Ability & experience with automated records systems such as SAP, schematics, wiring diagrams & other technical documents
- Computer literacy
- Support planning & execution of process functions & assist in coordination of planned & corrective maintenance activities to ensure successful process performance
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.