Who We Are
RefleXion transforms radiopharmaceuticals from diagnosing cancer to actively controlling delivery of external-beam radiotherapy by leveraging individual tumor biology. Designated an FDA Breakthrough Device, RefleXion’s SCINTIX™ biology-guided radiotherapy automates targeting and motion management to overcome long-standing barriers preventing definitive radiotherapy for metastatic disease. In strategic collaborations with radiopharmaceutical companies, RefleXion is co-developing and co-commercializing disease-specific radiotracers for difficult to treat late-stage cancers.
Find out more about RefleXion and SCINTIX therapy at reflexion.com.
About This Role
Nuclear Medicine technologist will have the primary responsibility of supporting system performance testing for image-guided radiotherapy and Biology-guided radiotherapy working closely with product engineering physicists working on next generation radiation oncology system that treats patients with cancer tumors.
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure that the system performance tests can be performed efficiently to meet the delivery schedules for upcoming product development projects.
- Assist with maintaining SBRT and BgRT phantoms, filling phantom inserts with FDG for BgRT experiments
- Perform daily QA and maintenance of machines to enable efficient use of inhouse RefleXion systems for SBRT and BgRT testing
- Assist physicists in Product Engineering with running SBRT and BgRT tests
- Perform basic data collection and performance analysis from the tests performed on the inhouse RefleXion systems
- Keep track of equipment and their calibration cycles
- Other duties as assigned
Where You Will Do This Job
Hybrid - This position will allow the successful candidate to work on a Hybrid work location schedule. They must be based in the greater SF Bay Area and must be able to commute into the RefleXion office in Hayward 1-4 days a week, depending on the role.
What We Need
- BS degree in Nuclear Medicine Technology or BS degree in a Radiation Therapist program
- 1-year Clinical experience Nuclear medicine (PET/SPECT) or radiation therapy is preferred
- Basic laboratory skills
- Prior experience working with radiation therapy and Nuclear medicine phantoms is desirable
- Support engineers and physicists
- Experience filling phantoms with FDG is a plus
What You Will Love About Working with Us!
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, driven team in a pre-IPO start-up environment
- Flexible work location and schedule – hybrid work environment for many positions
- Competitive compensation and Pre–IPO stock option packages
- Medical (both HMO and PPO options), Dental and Vision
- Health Savings Account (HSA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 3 Weeks/Year PTO Accrual rate to start and 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Employer paid Life Insurance, short-term and long-term disability
- RefleXion Benefit Hub –Company exclusive discounts and deals on a variety of sites and items
- Weekly catered on-site lunches as well as kitchens filled with a variety of healthy and delicious food and drinks – including an espresso machine and panini stations!
- Employee Events – Variety of Workshops, Lunch ‘n Learns, Financial Wellness education, Regular “Coffee Chats” with Executive Leadership, Scavenger Hunts, Company Milestone celebrations and more!
- Electric car charging stations on site
The pay range for this role is $85,000 - $105,000 Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and specific work location. This may be different in other locations due to differences in the cost of labor. The total compensation package for this position may also include bonus, stock, benefits and/or other applicable variable compensation.
Values and Diversity
RefleXion is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability/medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.