This new and critical role will focus on creating innovative and best-in-class healthcare provider engagement with the goal of elevating and empowering our growing pipeline of Allergan Aesthetics technology and consumer initiatives with the Allergan Data Labs team focused on the Allē and Alle for Business portfolio. The goal is to engage with customers and drive key customer feedback to implement change within the business. The role includes:
· Developing healthcare provider relationships to support the Allergan Aesthetics technology and consumer strategies with the Allergan Data Labs team focused on consumer initiatives, Alle and Alle for Business.
· Developing effective working relationships and capture feedback and guidance from KOLs, broader healthcare providers, and practice personnel to help drive and elevate Marketing activities in support of the facial aesthetics portfolio.
· Attending major conventions and meetings and stay informed of portfolio science and category technology via medical and scientific literature, scientific meetings, and symposia.
· Representing the voice of the healthcare provider (HCP) for the technology portfolio and Consumer Marketing teams by providing HCP input to UX Research, Engineering, Field Marketing, and Consumer Marketing.
· Working cross-functionally with internal and agency partners to drive the strategic and systematic engagement of healthcare providers and practice personnel.
· Collaborating with Customer Marketing, Allergan Data Labs, Thought Leader Team, Legal, Compliance, and Sales to effectively develop and execute customer-facing strategy tactics including building market engagement plans and managing ADL advisory boards and consulting engagements.
· Representing the organization at major meetings and orchestrating strategic alliances with major aesthetic national and regional societies.
· Identifying appropriate HCP-facing engagements including product theaters.
· Ensuring engagement strategy is designed to support current and future business goals.
· Partner with compliance and marketing operations (MOP) to manage the annual operating plan (AOP) for technology.
The following listed requirements need to be met at a minimum level to be considered for the job:
•Bachelor’s degree in related field
•Minimum of 5-6 years of work experience in matrixed organization demonstrating career growth preferably inclusive of 3-5 years of Healthcare/Cosmetics/Pharmaceutical/Device/Technology experience within the aesthetics industry.
•Knowledge and experience of legal and regulatory requirements related to the Cosmetics/Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industries
•Market planning/strategy development experience and the ability to execute key strategies
•Preferred knowledge of traditional cosmetic, medical device and/or pharma marketing areas, including product positioning, marketing plan development and execution, product launch and life-cycle management
•Demonstrated experience in a healthcare provider facing role with proven cross-functional collaboration (R&D, Medical Affairs, and Marketing).
Essential Skills and Abilities
•Strong creative and conceptual thinking skills
•Ability to develop key strategies and execute
•Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Strong problem resolution skills
•Proven sales ability with consultative approach
•40+% Travel Required #LI-AA
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.