Drives marketing training & excellence strategy for brand(s) from the Center. Provides positive leadership and productive influence across and around enterprise marketing. Leverage data, analytics, and strategic mind-set in all aspects of running the marketing component of the business. Exhibits P&L mindset. Effectively orchestrates work across internal teams and external partners including agencies, etc.
· Set Vision and Strategy and provide overarching leadership and direction for Marketing Training vision strategy, enterprise initiatives, and resource investment for franchise and/or functional unit. Align with brands to uncover needs and gaps. Encompass a “One Abbvie” mindset and perspective in all strategies.
· Set tone and priorities for scale and scope of accountability. Influence and persuade across multiple external and internal constituents (stakeholder and partners). Lead and develop direct, indirect, and cross-business team. Infuse AbbVie Ways of Working and Talent Philosophy in day-to-day leadership and management of the business. Uses coaching effectively and efficiently to create a high-performing team and elevate team’s marketing skills and knowledge.
· Determine appropriate action, execution, tracking and monitoring of Marketing initiatives. Maintain focus on and consistently triangulate market dynamics, constituent’s needs, and business priorities to determine best, market-advantaged course of action.
· Formulate and adjust business plans and actions to achieve business objectives and goals, including financial, constituents, and market results. Support brand marketing to drive business performance and be Future Ready Now. Recommend appropriate strategic actions for the best interest of AbbVie, franchise, and brands at various life cycles.
· Bacherlor’s Degree required.
· Previous brand marketing experience
· People Leadership experience
· Cross-functional and/or similar experiences including field sales, managed care, MABI, or other relevant business functions.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.