Do you want to work with a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges? CSL Seqirus has an exciting opportunity to join our expanding team in Holly Springs, NC. With an advanced manufacturing facility and expertise in influenza science we are one of the world leaders in the production of the influenza vaccine. We operate as one integrated global company, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we're working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join CSL Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
You will report to the Head of Operational Excellence and work onsite at our CSL Seqirus location in Holly Springs, NC. This role can by hybrid with 1 day working from home. Please note that this is not a people management role but a process and project management position.
- Under general direction, plans and implements process improvement activities to support CSL and industry best practices
- Lead and coordinates projects to improve performance, quality, efficiency and cost
- Responsible for developing key performance indicators
- Ensure projects are rolled out and delivered according to milestones, budget and other relevant factors
- Coordinate site wide project activities with other sites/functions in global CSL network
- Coach on use of re-engineering techniques to lead improvements
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- 5+ years of experience in process management
- Experience in project management and continuous improvement processes
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs)
- Six sigma Green Belt certification is required
- Black Belt certification preferred (training will be provided)
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
Benefits: Onsite Café, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401K, and PTO available from your first day of hire.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!