BioSpace is the hub for life science news and jobs. We provide essential insights, opportunities, and tools to connect innovative organizations and talented professionals who advance health and quality of life across the globe.
This is a newly created position for an ambitious, dynamic Marketing Manager to make a significant contribution to BioSpace’s marketing programs and operations.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting community engagement, user growth and customer acquisition programs.
The ideal candidate is communicative, highly-organized, proactive and a strategic thinker who can still roll up their sleeves and execute daily tasks.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing. This role is open to remote candidates. Employees in our West Des Moines office work a hybrid schedule: In office Monday – Wednesday, and work from home option Thursday-Friday.
In this position you will:
- Plan, build, optimize and report on high-converting digital campaigns for several user segments
- Manage communication strategies, including posting content like BioSpace news, polls, and value props to drive user growth and engagement on social platforms
- Manage newsletters, adhoc email and automated email drip campaigns
- Provide regular reporting on campaign performance, CAC, and attribution
- Manage our network of job aggregators
- Support production of virtual events
- Identify and engage relevant influencers and strategic content partners
- Analyze data to optimize activity on each platform
- Work cross-functionally with Editorial, Sales, Customer Success, and other departments
- 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing experience required. Will consider Senior level hire for qualified candidates with more experience.
- Proven experience building and managing multi-channel campaigns
- Proven experience building high converting email drip campaigns (HubSpot experience a bonus)
- Proficient with Google Analytics and customized reporting
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Active social media user with deep understanding of engagement best practices on including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
BioSpace offers a flexible work schedule and competitive compensation and benefits package, including the week off between Dec 25 and Jan 1!
Interested candidates may apply through our website at www.biospace.com. Applications and questions may also be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Reference and background checks required.