AbbVie’s Brand and Commercial Operations Business Technology Team (BCo) is working in partnership with AbbVie’s HCP CRM team to ensure right data is available on time and smooth execution of campaigns. The HCP Data Operations workstream is positioned to support this effort via best-in-class data innovation, agility, and overarching solution delivery to enable HCP CRM for seamless execution.
As the HCP Data Operations workstream works to support the business at large across activities associated with marketing campaign execution, this is a great opportunity to be a part of this team in leading the delivery of quality data and helping identify efficiency opportunities. The Data Engineer will work in a collaborative and agile environment to that aim to compliantly assist in the physicians’ education of AbbVie’s approved products. This helps the physicians make the most informed treatment decision for their patients.
The Data Engineer will work collaboratively with HCP CRM business team, other BTS functions and service providers to provide best in class service experience. The work will be fast-paced, dynamic, and afford many learning opportunities both functionally and technically in overall service delivery. This individual will use a broad understanding of the HCP data ecosystem needs support data engineering across AbbVie’s HCP data eco system. The ideal candidate will be a proponent for innovation, best practices, sound design with data & information optimization in mind, strong development habits, and efficient team/project structures. You will help enable and grow our culture of data driven insights and decision making, improving operational productivity by shortening delivery times.
- Provide innovative solution ideas along with execution strategies to help drive optimization across the AbbVie HCP Data Ecosystem.
- Works with stakeholders and service providers to deliver high quality service.
- Helps the business execute HCP campaigns on AbbVie Digital Lab model.
- Data processing & QC checks across multiple layers of data warehouses, combination of multiple internal and external data sets.
- Onboarding, consolidating, cleansing, and structuring data for efficient use in reports, analytical applications, and machine learning models.
- Performing data analysis and reconciliation on datasets of varying sizes and complexities.
- Understand organization's vision, goals, and strategies. Aligns department priorities appropriately, determines critical success factors, evaluates, and pursues initiatives based on fit with strategies.
Bachelor’s Degree plus 2 years of related experience; or 6 years of IT-related work experience
- Familiarity with BI/DW and Analytics and proven academic or professional experience.
- Ability to function effectively in an environment with multiple and fluctuating priorities.
- Familiarity with navigating in both a relational (i.e. Oracle or Teradata) and non-relational (i.e. Snowflake on AWS) environment.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Power BI, Tableau, etc. preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working with cross functional teams, third party service providers and vendors.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.