- Supports solutions engineers on one or more software applications.
- Participates and executes technical standard analysis, implementation and evaluation of small-scale solution projects within technical area of expertise on the following areas:
- End User Support
- Hardware troubleshooting and repair
- Operating systems and software
- Tools and processes
- Investigates issues, analyzes solutions and implements technical changes on small projects.
- Analyses requirements, and maintains, tests, debugs and integrates application components.
- Supports on making decisions on guidelines and policies, and may look to others to help in the support of making decisions.
- Performs technical analysis and design, modifies and/or configures software and hardware solutions according to Takeda standards, typically executed in a defined project.
- Provides application software development services or related technical support in solutions maintenance or in a defined project.
- Supports the delivery of business solutions deployment to production, handle IMACD-processes of End User Equipment and IT Asset Management.
- Serve as local hands on support for the managed IT infrastructure and the End User Equipment.
- Support on meeting rooms and meeting events
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Develops and maintains support documentation according to Takeda Quality Management System (QMS), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and IT Project Life Cycle (ITPLC) standards, policies and procedures.
- Works under moderate guidance and direction.
- Understands key IT and Business objectives / goals and uses this knowledge within its own working field.
RELATED TO THIS ROLE
- Provide regular updates on planned Initiatives and reports on Technology Operations and projects.
- Ensure data accuracy on managed services
DIMENSIONS AND ASPECTS
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Operational knowledge of IT infrastructure and operations including desktop, server, operating systems, LAN/WAN, print, collaboration, and unified communication services.
- Oversee day-to-day operations and performance
- Objective performance self-evaluation
- Develop self and colleagues by available trainings and knowledge sharing.
- Support training needs identified with the business.
- Provide Voice of the Customer feedback and continuous improvement opportunities.
EDUCATION, BEHAVORIAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Associate degree or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills, with analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to write and speak in the English and local language.
- Efficient time management and coordination of tasks, working in a global IT environment.
- Ability to gain working knowledge of IT solutions and grows expertise in the subject matter area.
- Professional vocational training in Computer Science.
- Work continuously to enhance own skills and take proactive ownership
- Excellent customer management skills
- Bachelor Degree/Masters
- Working knowledge of ITIL
- Pharmaceutical industry and/or drug development business experience is a plus.
- Access to transportation.
- Travel to other Takeda locations could be required
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Bannockburn, ILWorker Type