We are seeking a Microsoft Power BI Developer to join our dynamic team. As a Power BI Developer with at least 3 years of hands-on experience, you will play a crucial role in designing, developing, and maintaining interactive and insightful data visualizations and reports using Microsoft Power BI. Your expertise will contribute to transforming complex data sets into actionable insights, driving data-driven decision-making across the organization.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather and understand reporting requirements.
- Design, develop, and maintain Power BI reports, dashboards, and interactive visualizations.
- Create data models, DAX calculations, and custom measures to enable effective data analysis.
- Optimize report performance for efficient data processing and user-friendly experience.
- Work closely with data engineers and database administrators to ensure data accuracy and integrity.
- Provide expertise in data visualization best practices and design appealing, user-centric reports.
- Apply UX Design principals and Figma expertise to create visually appealing and user-friendly reports.
- Transform raw data from multiple sources using SQL for clean, structured datasets.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Power BI features, updates, and industry trends.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide timely resolution for end-users.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance data-related processes and workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, UX Design or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience as a Microsoft Power BI Developer.
- Minimum of 3 years of UX design principals and experience creating user-friendly interfaces.
- Proficiency in creating complex data models, DAX formulas, and custom expressions.
- Strong knowledge of data transformation, cleansing, and aggregation techniques.
- Proficiency in using Figma for designing engaging and interactive visualizations.
- Experience connecting Power BI to various data sources, including databases and APIs.
- Familiarity with data visualization best practices and design principles.
- Strong SQL skills with the ability to write efficient queries for data manipulation.
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, interactive Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Microsoft Power BI certification(s) is a plus.
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.