About the Department
Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications.
What we offer you:
- Leading pay and annual performance bonus for all positions
- 34 Paid days off including vacation, sick days & company holidays
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Guaranteed 8% 401K contribution plus individual company match option
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Free access to Novo Nordisk-marketed pharmaceutical products
At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
This individual is responsible for the general cleanliness and order of the West Lebanon, NH campus. Responsible for the cleaning and sanitization in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and work instructions.
This position will require onsite work and collaboration. It is a full time (40 hours per week) position and the standard schedule is Tuesday-Friday (6:30am-5:00pm).
- High School diploma or equivalent is required with a minimum of two (2) years related maintenance
- Experience in a GMP or clean room environment is preferred
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team player
- Knowledge of computer applications including word processing, spread sheet, project management, and database programs
- Able to wear appropriate PPE (respirators, gloves, etc.) to perform essential, job functions as required
- Strong communications skills required
- Perform wall repair patch and paint
- Responds to office furniture requests including desks, chairs, monitor stands
- Responsible for locker assignments
- Overseeing trash/recycle/shredding programs around the site to ensure overall cleanliness
- Assist other departments as needed with general building and grounds maintenance
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of building and grounds
- Utilize Crowd Comfort/Coupa to support work orders
- Provide additional support around the facility for site service improvements
0-10% overnight travel required. The ability to climb, kneel, crouch, reach, stand and walk. The ability to push, pull, lift, grasp, and feel. The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication. Lifting to 33lbs/15kg of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations. The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including noise, inside and outside conditions including temperatures below 32 degrees Fahrenheit; atmospheric conditions including: odors, fumes, and dust. The ability to function in narrow hallways and spaces.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
At this time, Novo Nordisk is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future would require Novo Nordisk to sponsor their employment visa status.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.