Regeneron is seeking a highly motivated analytical Sr. Scientist to join Bioanalytical and Biomarker group. In this role you will support discovery and early development of biotherapeutics by primarily applying LC-MS based technologies to characterize drug candidates, quantitate various therapeutics and biomarkers from biological samples, and interrogate in vitro and in vivo stability and biotransformation.A Typical Day in the Role of Scientist Might Look Like:
- Develop and routinely employ bioanalytical methods for the quantitation of drug candidates, including peptides, oligonucleotides, monoclonal antibody, antibody-drug conjugate (ADC) and other alternative novel modalities.
- Apply analytical techniques to characterize CQA of therapeutics and critical reagents, and to assess in vitro stability and in vivo biotransformation of biotherapeutics.
- Perform endogenous biomarker (small molecules, lipids, peptides, and proteins) discovery and quantification by untargeted and targeted approach to guide the decision-making.
- Collaborate across different departments e.g., chemistry, bioconjugation, biology, PK/PD and TK, to advance ADC, siRNA, LNP, bispecific antibody and other therapeutics programs.
- Explore novel analytical and bioanalysis technologies and emerging platforms to support evolving portfolio that may expand to novel molecular modalities and therapeutic area.
- Ensure good experimental design and interpretation to generate solid data.
- Document experimental results and findings in electronic notebook, present work at the internal/external meetings and keep general lab and instrument maintenance.
- Serve as bioanalytical expert in cross-functional project team and effectively manage the prioritization to meet multiple project goals and timelines.
This Role Might Be for You If You Have:
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skill with attention to detail.
- Strong capabilities in experimental design, execution, data interpretation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to multi-tasking and managing projects in parallel.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical writing, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Work collaboratively and productively in fast-paced cross-functional teams.
This role requires a Ph.D. in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical science, or a related field and 0-5 postdoctoral experience, or a MS degree with 5+ year experience. Proven expertise and experience in liquid chromatography (HPLC) and mass spectrometry is required, with demonstrated track record of successfully developing Mass Spec, LC-MS or LC-MS/MS methods; Hands on experience in common sample preparation technique (LLE, SPE, immunoaffinity capture, enzymatic digestion, homogenization etc.) in bioanalysis and automation platform are preferred; Industrial experience in bioanalytical aspects of LCMS or high resolution MS (HR-MS) based small molecule, biomarker or biopharmaceutical assay development, while not required, is a plus; Previous experience in mass spectrometry applications in ADC and oligonucleotides analytics, metabolomics or proteomics would be advantageous.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$103,600.00 - $169,000.00