Territory Account Manager, North West China
(Henan, Shanxi, Northwest (Shaanxi, Gansu, Ningxia, Qinghai, Xinjiang)
Achieving Revenue Targets for Assigned Territory
- Directly responsible for achieving and exceeding the revenue targets for defined PacBio SMRT sequencing products within the defined territory.
- Develop and execute a business plan(s) to meet annual fiscal sales goals and long-term growth at the specific key accounts.
- Qualify and develop opportunities within the territory as well as maintain and grow the existing customer base.
- Develop and execute territory and account specific sales plans that exceed assigned territory revenue targets.
- Utilize and maintain CRM system/SFDC to effectively communicate within internal organization.
- Responsible for accurately forecasting territory revenue and sufficiently documenting within CRM.
Continuously Develop and Grow Business for Assigned Territory
- Able to motivate and mentor Sales Channel Partner team members to achieve PacBio sales target and support requirements.
- Effectively work as a team player with PacBio field marketing team and our sales channel partners to ensure they are up to date with PacBio technology, publications, and marketing materials.
- Coordinate the sales, marketing, and support efforts by our distributors/dealers in the defined territories.
- Organize and lead various teams at Pacific Biosciences to provide resources to institute/companies assigned to ensure operational and revenue continued success.
Establish and Help Maintain a Powerful KOL/Domain Expert network for PacBio in China
- Conduct effective customer presentations/seminars to provide updates and maintain communication.
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and economic buyers.
- Work directly with Marketing and other related functions to characterize and define programs to appropriately resource production sequencing level accounts.
Being an Ambassador and Antenna for PacBio in Assigned Territory
- Provide general intelligence on key competitors.
- Work with PacBio operations, marketing, customer support, technical support, and legal department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Help in other territories as required and requested by your manager.
- Scientific or Technical Degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Significant territory management and sales experience in high-end capital instrumentation and consumables is required.
- Previous experience in managing multi-million-dollar accounts and track record of continued growth.
- 5+ years or equivalent direct sales into the life sciences and clinical research markets required.
- Competitive nature and proven track record of high capital sales success.
- Ability to engage and build relationships at the highest level within customer organizations is critical (President/CEO, CTO/CSO, CFO, and other key influencers).
- Ability to integrate and be accepted as a consultative resource for key decision makers within large organizations and build and implement a strategic business plan that will result in continued growth and solid customer relations.
- High scientific aptitude with understanding of scientific applications and technology developments as it relates to customer requirements as well as the potential competitive landscape.
- Strategically minded with ability to work independently and highly adaptable.
- Comfort and acumen for public speaking and the ability to deliver key presentations.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with ability to operate as a team player.
- Role will require a home office and at 50% travel at a minimum.
You may be required from time to time to visit and work at PacBio locations and for such times as the Company considers necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
¥182,500.00 - ¥273,700.00
Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, proof of COVID vaccination is required for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions).
To ensure the health and safety of all PacBio employees and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview experience.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at PacBio. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. PacBio does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PacBio employees or any other company location. PacBio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 650-521-8000, or http://firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Visit our following pages for more information on: