Job Title: Territory Account Manager
Report to Associate Sales Director North & Southeast Asia
PacBio (NASDAQ: PACB) is a premier life science technology company that is designing, developing and manufacturing advanced sequencing solutions to help scientists and clinical research resolve genetically complex problems.Our mission is to enable the promise of genomics to better human health. Genomics is core to all biological processes, and our advanced genomics tools provide scientists and clinical researchers the insights to better understand biology and health.We are now entering the century of biology and genomics is at the heart of the next revolution.Become part of the new paradigm in gene sequencing and help shape the future of genomic study by joining the PacBio team.
- Directly responsible for achieving and exceeding the revenue targets for defined PacBio SMRT sequencing products in assigned countries in Southeast Asia.
- Qualify and develop opportunities within the territory as well as maintain and grow the existing customer base.
- Establish and build relationships with key decision makers and economic buyers.
- Develop and execute territory and account specific sales plans in line with assigned revenue targets and long-term growth at specific key accounts.
- Coordinate the sales, marketing and support efforts by PacBio SEA sales channel partners. Motivate and mentor sales channel partner team members to achieve PacBio sales targets
- Ensure annual sales plans are exceeded, and territory will generate continued positive growth.
- Work with PacBio operations, marketing, customer support, technical support, and legal department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively work as a team player with PacBio field marketing team to ensure regional stakeholders are up to date with PacBio technology, publications, and marketing materials.
- Utilize and maintain CRM systems (SFDC) to effectively communicate within internal organization, accurately revenue forecast in assigned SEA countries and sufficiently document the business within SFDC.
- Conduct effective customer presentations/seminars to provide updates and maintain communication.
- Provide general intelligence on key competitors.
- Help out in other territories as required and requested by your manager.
- Significant territory management and sales experience in high end capital instrumentation and consumables is required.
- Minimum 5+ years or equivalent direct sales experience selling into the life sciences and clinical research markets required.
- Understanding of the sales and purchasing processes in assigned SEA countries and ability to influence customer buying decisions and navigate high capital orders through complex organizations.
- Competitive nature and proven track record of high capital sales success and continued growth.
- Scientific or Technical Degree is required, advanced degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of scientific applications and technology developments as they relate to customer requirements as well as the potential competitive landscape.
- Strategically minded with ability to work independently and highly adaptable.
- Ability to work at the highest level within customer organizations is critical (President/CEO, CTO/CSO and CFO and other key influencers).
- Comfort and acumen for public speaking and the ability to deliver key presentations.
- Strong communication and partnering skills with ability to operate as a team player.
- English language capabilities sufficient to communicate with internal stakeholders.
- Role will require 50% travel at a minimum.
You may be required from time to time to visit and work at PacBio locations and for such times as the Company considers necessary for the proper performance of your duties.
All listed tasks and responsibilities are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional tasks and responsibilities.
S$101,000.00 - S$151,400.00
Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, proof of COVID vaccination is required for all U.S.-based employees (subject to limited exceptions).
To ensure the health and safety of all PacBio employees and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview experience.
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at PacBio. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. PacBio does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, PacBio employees or any other company location. PacBio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability, gender identity, and sexual orientation.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 650-521-8000, or http://email@example.com for assistance.
Visit our following pages for more information on: