At Corcept Therapeutics, we believe the potential impact of cortisol modulation on the future of health has long gone overlooked. That is why for twenty-five years we have pushed the boundaries of what is possible, driven by fiercely independent science, open collaboration and the curiosity to follow the data wherever it leads.
Our company is committed to building a culture that values diverse perspectives and the unique contributions of every employee. Our vibrant community is made up of over 300 people—medical practitioners, scientists, and industry professionals—all with the shared goal of advancing the science of cortisol modulation to treat serious disease.
Our work has uncovered over 1000 proprietary selective cortisol modulators, including our marketed product, Korlym® (mifepristone), the first treatment available for those living with Cushing’s syndrome, a life-threatening condition caused by excess cortisol activity. Today, we have a unique opportunity to revolutionize the treatment of severe endocrine, oncology, metabolism and neurology disorders and aim to deliver better outcomes for the people affected by them.
The Product Manager will contribute to the strategic and tactical marketing responsibilities centered around Korlym’s indication and disease state education. This role will report to the Associate Director, Marketing. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, healthcare professional (HCP) strategy and content development, creation and execution of HCP tactics and initiatives including positioning, messaging, and creative development. This role will partner closely with Thought Leader Programming and various commercial cross functional departments to ensure alignment between HCP educational materials and marketing content. Responsibilities also include pull-through and execution of the commercial plan, overall life cycle management, and budget.
- Manage the execution of marketing strategies that meet and align to brand objectives
- Drive marketing efforts that meet/exceed brand goals and corporate objectives, while closely following internal and external processes
- Work with marketing team to ensure all HCP creative/content is aligned between print and digital promotional assets
- Manage all HCP promotional marketing materials across different marketing platforms (ex. Veeva)
- Responsible for overseeing and updating the Corcept marketing material warehouse
- Collaborate and partner closely with key cross functional stakeholders (internal/external)
- Assist in the planning, development, and pull through of market research initiatives to help better inform brand strategy and direction
- Partner closely with PRC to ensure all marketing activities comply with medical, regulatory, and legal requirements
- Foster relationships with thought leaders, key customers, and various medical associations
- Manage agency relationships in the development, implementation, execution, and production of HCP materials across multiple marketing channels
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects running in parallel
- Help manage and track the HCP Promotions marketing budget and participate in the budget planning process
- Manage timely and effective communication channels between sales force and marketing
- Travel required
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Technical Proficiencies:
- Strong understanding of traditional and non-traditional marketing channels, with emphasis on print and digital
- Ability to influence internal cross-functional teams, and successfully manage multiple projects and agencies simultaneously
- Vendor/agency background experience a plus
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, master's degree preferred
- Experience evaluating data using Salesforce, Veeva or equivalent
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in brand management. Endocrinology and/or orphan drug experience a plus
The pay range that the Company reasonably expects to pay for this position is $165,000 - $194,000; the pay ultimately offered may vary based on legitimate considerations, including job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and education. An annual cash bonus and equity grants may be provided as part of the overall compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other wellness benefits, dependent on the position offered.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
If you are based in California, we encourage you to read this important information for California residents linked here.
Corcept appreciates the commitment and hard work of all our team members as we strive to discover and develop novel treatments for patients with serious unmet medical needs.
Please visit our website at: https://www.corcept.com/
Corcept is an Equal Opportunity Employer