As the Investigator I in the RNA Vaccine Process & Chemistry group, you will help design and optimize the next generation of RNA vaccines. Specifically, you will improve the performance of the lipid nanoparticle (LNP)for mRNA vaccine development by supporting the screening of new lipids and the optimization of LNP process. You will also design and implement experiments to better understand and expand the RNA delivery platform.
- Lipid screening and evaluation to improve LNP performance for mRNA vaccine delivery.
- Provides expertise to improve the scientific understanding of LNP process of mRNA vaccine.
- Performance of mRNA lipid nanoparticle production to support preclinical studies.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners in developing next-generation delivery systems for mRNA vaccines and beyond.
- Prepare data summary presentation, compile data, and author technical reports.
- Support to maintain functional laboratory equipment, manage laboratory databases and follow HSE regulation.
- PhD in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Science, or other related fields with 0+ years of postdoc experience.
- Academic or industry experience with lipid chemistry or LNP is required.
- Experience with LNP characterization techniques such as DLS-Zeta measurement and electron microscopy is required.
- Experience with common laboratory and analytical techniques, such as UV/vis spectroscopy, HPLC, fluorescence assays is preferred.
- The ability to produce accurate and reproducible results while working on multiple tasks is required.
- The ability to work in teams with written/oral communication skills are required.
Seqirus is committed to attracting and retaining world-class employees who are valued for their contributions to achieving business objectives. Learn more about some of the benefits you can participate in when you join Seqirus.
Seqirus is part of CSL Limited (ASX: CSL). As one of the largest influenza vaccine providers in the world, Seqirus is a major contributor to the prevention of influenza globally and a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness. Learn more about Seqirus.
We want Seqirus to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Seqirus.
Do work that matters at Seqirus!