The Senior Manager, Master Data Management will have significant end to end hands on experience with MDM initiatives and setup up a Master Data Management platform to bring customers and healthcare provider data together and implement a customer data strategy. This role is key to end-to-end solution delivery, stakeholder management, collaboration with other towers within Allergan Aesthetics technology teams, participation in architecture design discussions, and will guide and mentor developers. The Senior Manager, Master Data Management position will require outstanding communication skills, proven data design and implementation capabilities, business acumen, and a highly developed drive to deliver results.
- Key leadership role Manage Project execution, technical delivery and execution team consisting of Technical Engineers, Consultants, and external delivery partners.
- Develop MDM solutions to master the customer, healthcare provider data and extract/transform/load third party data into MDM.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to develop a long-term data strategy to align with evolving business models, new products, and market expansions.
- Manage stakeholder expectations by communicating master data information to a broad range of stakeholders through meaningful oral and written communication.
- Lead the team (internal and external) in providing detailed development estimates and solution development activities.
- Create and Manage the Solution Architecture / Design / Technical documents for SLC, inter IT audit policies and procedures.
- Establish governance and guidelines including a Community of Excellence (COE) for effective use of customer, healthcare provider master data and their integration with Aesthetics ecosystems.
- Supervise, motivate, mentor a team of developers and testers (internal/external) of the MDM delivery tower.
- Lead or participate in data-governance steering committees and working groups to adapt to evolving changes to the business, improve data quality and business processes, and refine master data policies over time.
- Effectively manage project budget, responsible for leadership status report, and participate in project intake activities.
- Bachelor's Degree with 8 years’ experience; Master's Degree with 7 years’ experience; PhD with 3 years’ experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with master data-oriented technologies (MDM Reltio and Informatica MDM), managing data interfaces, AWS cloud Technologies and effective integration with all connected applications.
- Strong knowledge of MDM Tool’s capabilities in terms of Data Ingestion, Data Quality/Validation, Match/Merge process and logic, MDM tool internal workflows, Lifecycle, and data syndication from MDM tool.
- Help integrate MDM solution with our cloud-based real-time integration platform based on Kafka and real-time event streaming model, in addition to the IT data lake and analytics platform.
- Good understanding of Data Stewardship and Governance process - Manual Merge, Hierarchy, Workflow Management, Unmerge, Curation and Survivorship.
- Experience in creating/updating Schema, Systems & Trust settings, Enrichment, Deduplication, users, roles, and access in Reltio.
- Technology experience with MDM solutions, NoSQL, Graph databases and JSON.
- Familiarity with Web Service, JBOSS, SOAP, REST, MuleSoft, Kafka, and Informatica IICS.
- Experience in data quality tools, including data profiling, cleansing and identity resolution.
- Design, Develop, Test and maintenance of enhancements to MDM application layer(s) that deal with high volume, high velocity, and Omni channel user experiences.
- Experience with AutoSys and Dynatrace is a plus.
Experience with Life Sciences Pharmaceutical Commercial and Sales Operations group, including insights into Sales is a plus.
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off. (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees.
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
This job is eligible to participate in our long-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is committed to operating with integrity, driving innovation, transforming lives, serving our community, and embracing diversity and inclusion. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected group status.