About the role:
Join Takeda as a Senior Product Manager - Digital Workplace, where you will provide leadership to the team members and IT to achieve business opportunities and outcomes and lead continuous delivery of value using Agile IT life cycle management from product prototyping, development, optimizations, and renewals to product terminations. You will also oversee the development of one or multiple product strategies, fitting into long-term roadmaps, and lead the product priority-setting of capabilities and features in response to our needs aligned with IT architecture, deployment, and product and release management. As part of the team, you will report to the Head of Digital Workplace Experience.
How you will contribute:
- Contribute, influence, and oversight product-related end-to-end customer/business experiences and influence relevant stakeholders to support and deliver successful product releases.
- Oversee the assignment resources to product teams to both perform agile development with fungible resources and, where appropriate, persistent project team members
- Manage Product Management team and associated sub-teams assigning resources to support product teams.
- Manage and influence important partners across business and technology, to develop and convey product strategy aligning capability and features needs.
- Maintain- and serve as the communicator- of the product vision.
- Influence and contribute to business stakeholders and IT on current business plans, strategies, and future opportunities and developments, providing product recommendations to build a pipeline of meaningful releases.
- Use Data to identify trends and insights, inform decisions and product team priorities, curate strategies and obtain agreement from stakeholders.
- Use broad knowledge of IT, and new and established technology developments and consult with key players to define and enhance products, develop prototypes, and develop a roadmap for ongoing and new product developments supporting business plans, strategies, and opportunities.
- Manage product planning, aligning long-term roadmaps and short-term release plans, and prioritization of the product backlog to keep agile teams unblocked and aligned
- Estimate approximate workload requirements and timeline predictions for several professionals and continuously monitor and prioritize product developments and workflow and capacity to deliver the most significant value to the product users.
- Monitor product portfolios and business composition, gather relevant data to gain new insight, and adjust roadmaps, offering to optimize performance and effectiveness.
- Manage product lifecycle, ensuring all planning, operational, promotional, and change management activities are coordinated to ensure a successful launch, refinement, operation, and retirement.
- Use excellent storytelling capabilities to create shared understanding and vision, gain agreement from stakeholders and leadership and promote products to customers and partners.
- Manage sustainability of the end-to-end customer experience of products developed, working with business and development organizations to improve user experience.
- Communicate issues and successes up and down in the project groups, IT, and the business.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a scientific discipline, computer science, or business administration.
- 8-10 years or more of relevant professional experience in research of development products, IT service delivery, or related area.
- 5+ years managing teams, experience in managing global teams remotely
- Professional in-depth knowledge of digital product management.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management. Influential in orchestrating key stakeholders and product teams to turn product vision into reality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, business acumen, and enterprise knowledge.
- An accomplished practitioner of design thinking, with experience in developing and exploiting deep customer insights.
- Work with virtual/agile teams in different locations, aligning and adapting different work, culture, and communication styles.
- Master Degree
- Familiarity working in a lean and Agile software delivery team.
- Experience in design or in implementing solutions or products and preferably experience in quality improvement.
- Experience with the design of pharmaceutical life science products.
- Able to think counterintuitively, out of the box, and is able to convince stakeholders
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best-in-class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
You will be currently classified as "hybrid" following Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Observing the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Cambridge, MAWorker Type