The Associate Director Statistical Programming provides leadership and support to the teams on all statistical programming matters according to the project strategies within therapeutic area(s).
In this role, a typical day might include the following:
- You will identify therapeutic specific requirements and resource requirements within the therapeutic area(s).
- Works with management to identify, develop and implement departmental standards, applications, processes, and training.
- Coordinate with the Biostatistics group to ensure programmer needs are met regarding therapeutic analysis specifications, application and computing environment support.
- We expect you will to engage with management to ensure implementation of departmental standards and process, and to identify resource needs based on project achievements and results.
- We expect you to be responsible for screening and interviewing viable candidates for positions within the programming group, both contract and permanent
- We need you to work with the team for goal setting and performance management.
- You may coordinate all management functions as head of statistical programming
This role may be for you if:
- Manage multiple projects across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Coordinate/delegate management of individual studies to Sr. level programmers regarding programming and QC of analysis datasets and TFLs.
- Manage the development and execution of department function applications.
- Coordinate/delegate the management of all aspects of the application lifecycle including user requirements, validation plan/execution, deployment protocols and software development.
- Function as a positive role model for setting high expectations for quality, creativity and project ownership.
To be Considered you should have a MS. in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Life Science or related subject area with 8+ years of programming experience preferably in processing clinical trial data. In the biotechnology, pharmaceutical or health related industry, including history of successful project and people management, and expertise in one or more therapeutic areas. SAS Certification desirable.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$162,600.00 - $265,400.00