As a QC Scientist for Biochemistry in the Technical Resources Department, a typical day might include the following:
- Participate in assay validation for QC Biochemistry group
- Participate in technical troubleshooting and investigations
- Review new test procedures and assays
- Evaluate and bring in new methodologies/techniques when needed
- Function as a subject matter expert for analytical assay transfer internally and externally
- Review analytical development reports, assay and process validation reports, and other documents for technical correctness and regulatory compliance
- Assist in writing and reviewing technical sections of regulatory submissions
- Opportunity to supervise direct reports in the future
This job might be for you if:
- You are familiar with current industry guidance for analytical methods
- You are able to clearly communicate, collaborate, and compromise to make data driven decisions that take into account the best interest of the company
- You like dealing with technical issues, troubleshooting, and constant change
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with other teams to accomplish great things and change patient lives
- You thrive in a fast-paced setting where your priorities can quickly change based on the needs of the business and our patients
- You handle issues appropriately and with a sense of urgency and quality
You have experience with some of the below analytical techniques:
- iCIEF (imaging capillary isoelectric focusing)
- CE-SDS (capillary electrophoresis sodium dodecyl sulfate)
- SDS-PAGE (sodium dodecyl sulphate–polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis)
- MCE (microchip capillary electrophoresis)
- qPCR (Quantitative polymerase chain reaction)
- ELISA (enzyme linked immunosorbent assay)
To be considered for a QC Scientist in QC Technical Resources role in Biochemistry you must have a PhD in Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biology, or a related field. Experience with cell or gene therapy in a Biopharmaceutical environment is strongly preferred.
Level will be based on experience and qualifications.
- Scientist level requires a PhD and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Sr. Scientist level requires a PhD and +3 years of relevant experience
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$74,300.00 - $141,900.00