Just-Evotec Biologics is seeking a highly motivated and organized Associate Project Manager that desires a significant opportunity to improve worldwide access to biotherapeutics. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager within Project Management, the Associate Project Manager will drive the development and execution of high quality, global, integrated cross-functional project plans for one or more products in support of the overall program strategy. The Associate Project Manager will be responsible for providing project management support to molecule design, process and product CMC development teams and for driving decision making. The Associate Project Manager is expected to have some broad knowledge of manufacturing, quality and regulatory requirements.Responsibilities:
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- Routine activity: assist Project Managers and Project Team Lead (PTL) with daily project management activities: meeting planning, setting agendas, documenting meeting minutes, tracking and follow up of action items and decisions, document management, ensuring overall team organization
- Communication: assist Project Managers and PTL with ensuring smooth communication across teams, clients and up to leadership.
- Timeline management: assist Project Managers and PTL with timeline updates and communication to appropriate stakeholders.
- Team support: working closely with Project Manager and PTL to keep project teams on track.
- Development of best practices and business processes: Assist in the establishment of project management best practices and tools as well as business processes to establish efficiencies to project management organization
- Bachelor’s degree in biological sciences, biochemistry, chemical engineering or related field
- Minimum 1 years of previous project management or technical lead experience in biotech or pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with MS Office tools, MS Project, Smartsheet
- Excellent organizational, relationship and communication skills
- Motivation to be part of a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of GMP processes
- Biologics contract manufacturing organization (CMO) experience
- Proven record of implementing biopharmaceutical project management tools, methodologies, practices, and infrastructure
The base pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be $80,000 to $100,000; Base salary offered may vary depending on individual’s skills, experience and competitive market value. Additional total rewards include discretionary annual bonus, comprehensive benefits to include Medical, Dental and Vision and 401k company match, flexible paid time off and paid holiday, wellness and transportation benefits.
Evotec (US) Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, age, disability, genetic information, gender expression, gender identity, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, or veteran status.