We are looking for a Manager to be an integral part of the dynamic Program Finance team supporting clinical development studies and programs and providing financial analyses for business partners including Strategic Program Teams, Project Managers, Global Program Heads, Senior Management, and external collaborators. The Manager will maintain a strong command of all financial aspects of assigned clinical studies and programs and work cross-functionally to develop and update budgets and forecasts based on the latest operational assumptions.
A typical day might include:
- Owning and leading the financial reporting and analysis for assigned programs and collaborations, including preparing forecasts and actuals reporting and communicating status of each program’s financial performance and variances vs. budget/forecast
- Developing and communicating budgets, forecasts, and actuals to external collaborators in addition to validating collaborator-developed budgets and assumptions
- Managing and communicating P&L implications, including working with Accounting to ensure completeness and accuracy of actuals and clinical trial accruals
- Translating operational components of clinical development plans to detailed forecasts for internal and external clinical costs and uploading into financial systems
- Partnering with clinical trial teams to develop trial budgets, review purchase requisitions, and monitor clinical trial financials through study completion
- Performing ad-hoc projects and financial analyses to tackle business problems and optimally communicate findings and recommendations to senior management and other partners
- Leading and participating in departmental initiatives to improve ways of working including process streamlining and standardization of financial templates and deliverables
This role might be for you if:
- You can lead several priorities in a fast-paced environment while ensuring a high quality of results
- You have excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into practical solutions
- You are willing to collaborate, facilitate and partner cross-functionally to drive business decisions
- You have an interest or have knowledge of the clinical drug development continuum
- You can optimally and diplomatically resolve and navigate conflicts or disputes
To be considered for this role, we are looking for someone with strong forecasting, budgeting and business partnering experience (ideally 7+ years); science/pharma/biotech experience preferred. You must have strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of business partners and management. Additionally, you must understand finance and accounting principles and have extensive experience with MS Excel. You should also have experience with ERP applications (e.g., Oracle, Hyperion, SAP). You must have a Bachelor’s degree in a business, scientific, or quantitative field; MBA/CPA/CFA a plus.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$108,200.00 - $176,600.00