Myovant Sciences aspires to be the leading healthcare company focused on innovative treatments for women’s health and prostate cancer designed to improve the lives of millions. We are on a mission to redefine care for women and for men through purpose-driven science, empowering medicines, and transformative advocacy. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic individuals who share our excitement for this mission.
We are currently seeking a qualified, highly motivated, experienced individual for the position of Associate Director, Pricing and Contracting. The position reports to Senior Director, Pricing & Contracting Strategy. The location of the position is flexible at this time.
The Associate Director, Pricing and Contracting will have primary responsibility for conducting business analysis to inform the payer and provider pricing and contracting strategy as well as inform overall commercial strategy and forecasting. The role coordinates with the Market Access, Finance and brand teams to support development of pricing & contracting strategy and execution for Myovant Sciences’ product portfolio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support development of communications with Senior Executives and strategic partners to report analytical findings and key performance metrics
- Develop models to set pricing strategy with the goal of supporting attainment of coverage goals and maximizing net revenue
- Develop & refine gross to net model to support reporting and forecasting of near and long-range discount rates for Finance and the brand team
- Collaborate with the Market Access team on contract changes and amendments
- Provide issue resolution and presentation of solutions from contract disputes
Core Competencies, Knowledge, and Skill Requirements
- Experience in pharmaceutical secondary analytics and financial modeling
- Understanding of Commercial and Medicare Part D pharmacy benefit design
- Understanding of gross to net and ROI calculations
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks/assignments and meeting short deadlines
- Interest in exploring and developing new approaches, processes and methodologies
- Experience evaluating PBM/payer contracts to ensure they support Market Access objectives
- Highly-skilled in influencing and effectively partnering with cross-functional teams
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, project management, and confident executive presence
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor of Art or Science in Health Sciences or related discipline/Business Administration
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in the biopharmaceutical industry or related health care field in pricing, contracting, market access or finance
- Strong experience in data analysis, financial modeling, and decision support
- Experience with product level forecasting is also preferred
Limited travel up to 5%
The well-being and safety of our employees is our top priority. Myovant Sciences strongly encourages all employee to get vaccinated, if eligible, however Myovant Sciences is not requiring employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $170,000 - $220,000. We also have short-term and long-term incentive plan and competitive benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Myovant Sciences.
If you require any accommodations, please email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity