HOW MIGHT YOU DEFY IMAGINATION?
Youve worked hard to become the professional you are today and are now ready to take the next step in your career. How will you put your skills, experience and passion to work toward your goals? At Amgen, our shared missionto serve patientsdrives all that we do. It is key to our becoming one of the worlds leading biotechnology companies, reaching over 10 million patients worldwide. Come do your best work alongside other innovative, driven professionals in this meaningful role.
Global Customer Capabilities Web Project Associate
What you will do
Lets do this. Lets change the world. The Amgen Global Content Excellence Team is looking for an experienced Web Project Associate to join our Global Customer Capabilities Center (GCC). The GCC delivers efficient and consistent quality global marketing assets at scale across multiple channels & countries.
In this vital role you will act as an individual contributor for project intake, status updates and risk management across US & Ex-US market sites. This role will work closely with web production vendors, Amgens Digital Technology & Innovation Team, global creative agencies, as well as SEO/analytics and CRM/integration partners to implement our Web Strategy that will steward web projects from kick-off through launch.
- Collaborate and empower our marketers to be cost effective and develop content with a sense of urgency by supporting standardized templates.
- Support brand teams through successful website updates/launches, adhering to agile web development process and industry best practices
- Coordinate all aspects of web projects, inclusive of scope, timelines, budget, available resources, communication, requirements, risks, and post-launch maintenance when applicable
- Prioritize project intake and complete development work for the Web Strategy roadmap in support of the US & Ex-US release plan; award work across pool of developer partners to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk
- Support Delivery Lead in scheduling necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, weekly status meetings, work sessions, deliverable reviews, and functional testing
- Partner with development teams to perform functional testing of client CMS and data integrations and ensure functionality
- Collaborate with Digital Technology & Innovation team to support quarterly prioritization of web projects, clearly identifying business priorities, and scope to resolve project requirements
- Lead retrospectives that incorporate lessons learned from previous projects to instill a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide reporting to Web Delivery Lead, GCC Web Director and the Web Governance Board on volume and performance KPIs, areas of opportunity to enhance ways of working as part of operational reviews
- Support additional digital content projects as needed
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The web project professional we seek is a collaborator with these qualifications.
Bachelors degree and 2 years of digital or web project management experience
Associates degree and 6 years of digital or web project management experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of digital or web project management experience
- 2+ yrs. of digital project management in a fast-paced, multi-client environment, incl. design-build project lifecycle of web projects
- Experience with web technology systems: Content Management Systems (CMS), Sitecore, Google Analytics
- Knowledgeable of web analytics, SEO principles and web design best practices
- Knowledge of basic HTML, CSS, and website administrations
- Agile methodology with experience using JIRA, Confluence (or similar)
- Quick learner of existing and new web technologies and infrastructure
- Familiarity with technical specifications and best practices for Web Accessibility, file sizes/types, image & video resolution
- Experience operating in a regulated business environment and adhering to mandatory compliance requirements
- Pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Experience working with offshore development teams a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/CRM a plus
ThriveWhat you can expect of us
As we work to develop treatments that take care of others, we also work to care for our teammates professional and personal growth and well-being.
This position will be paid on an hourly basis. The annualized base pay range for this opportunity in the U.S. is $78,024.00 - $94,092.00.
In addition to the base salary, Amgen offers a Total Rewards Plan comprising health and welfare plans for staff and eligible dependents, financial plans with opportunities to save towards retirement or other goals, work/life balance, and career development opportunities including:
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including a Retirement and Savings Plan with generous company contributions, group medical, dental and vision coverage, life and disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.
- A discretionary annual bonus program, or for field sales representatives, a sales-based incentive plan
- Stock-based long-term incentives
- Award-winning time-off plans and bi-annual company-wide shutdowns
- Flexible work models, including remote work arrangements, where possible
for a career that defies imagination
Objects in your future are closer than they appear. Join us.careers.amgen.com
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancers, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.