Job Title: Digital Delivery Manager
Location: Thousand Oaks, CA
About the role:
- As a member of the DD&T team, leads the local execution of GMS Data Science strategy and projects at site level.
- Responsible for the co-development of the site Digital roadmap with the Site DD&T Lead
- Lead a team of Digital Analysts.
- Be the program/portfolio leader to develop productive relationships with partners
- Identify opportunities to improve and refine the team's processes, and implement those improvements
- Collaborate with application SMEs to understanding systems and interfaces ensuring good data quality of the data exchange during usage.
- Promote Data and Digital change at site / function
How you will contribute:
- Work with business and technology leaders brainstorming solutions, developing strategic cases and building digital roadmaps using digital platforms for robotic process automation, AI, NLP and Databricks
- Encourage the use of existing digital technologies to automate and simplify repetitive tasks
- Guide the digital transformation projects
- Lead teams in building capabilities
- Control project financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, managing purchase orders and accruals for both Capex & Opex expenditures
- Provide coaching to business and technology resources managing smaller projects within the Digital Transformation portfolio
- Maintain relationships with partners to facilitate successful collaborations
- Exhibit a continuous improvement (CI) mindset to automate and simplify repetitive tasks
- Persuade others with fact-based judgments of business situations
What you bring to Takeda:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 5+ years' experience applying information systems solutions to business problems.
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with the available Digital technology platforms and their applicability in the pharmaceutical industry (e.g., Data Visualization & Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, IoT, Paperless technologies).
- Experience in system testing, validation, problem resolution, and training.
- Experience leading projects and management skills.
- Coach, motivate and receive support throughout the organization.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Process and Pharmaceuticals industrial
- Gather, understand, and document business processes, goals, specifications, and requirements on medium/large size projects.
- Working knowledge of: SCRUM, Agile Methodologies, Change Management, Project Management
- Lead with a collaborative mindset
- Communicate across all levels of the organization to lead transformational change.
- Access to transportation to attend meetings.
- Max 5% travel (domestic or international
Technical/Functional (Line) Expertise
- Expertise in Artificial Intelligence/Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Big Data and Digital.
- Use statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ) to manipulate data and draw insights from large datasets.
- Proficiency in database languages (SQL), understanding of data models and databases.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage) and experience with applications.
- Capabilities to translate our needs into data analytics concepts and the other way.
- Hands-on, able to implement projects.
- Translate data science, artificial intelligence and machine learning trends and technologies into execution.
- Support others in the change management process
- Build relationships and trust
- Decision-making and Autonomy
- Deliver the Site Data and Digital roadmap
- Lead teams throughout the organization to create value for Takeda
- Work with all levels of the organization and collaborate with the global teams
- Develop relationships with important partners across the Takeda network
- Innovative mindset
- Passionate about digital technology
- Identify best practices, shares, and adopt equally
- Operate across company culture
Base Salary Range: $105,000 to $150,000. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Professional development opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
At Takeda, our patients rely on us to deliver quality products. As a result, we must follow strict rules in our manufacturing facilities to ensure we are not endangering the quality of the product. In this role, you may:
- Must be able to work in controlled environments requiring special gowning. Will be required to follow gowning requirements and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet and body
- No make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish or artificial fingernails may be worn in the manufacturing environment.
- Will work in a cold and/or wet environment.
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, including weekends.
- Non-Exempt Roles only: Must be able to work overtime as required.
- May be required to work in a confined area.
- Some Clean Room and cool/hot storage conditions.
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company to inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This posting excludes Colorado applicants.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
USA - CA - Thousand Oaks - Rancho ConejoWorker Type