OmniAb General Application
Working at OmniAb, Inc.
OmniAb consists of dynamic and innovative scientists that employ a variety of novel platforms to support our partners in discovering next generation therapeutics. At the core of OmniAb is the ability to engineer animals to generate affinity matured human sequence antibodies for use in conventional and novel therapeutic formats. We leverage our proprietary animals with state-of-the-art technology in antigen design, immunization methods and high-throughput single B cell screening to facilitate discovery of best-in-class antibodies. Within OmniAb are also best-in-class capabilities for the discovery and screening in high value ion channel and transporter targets. We are looking for accomplished team players who are enthusiastic to contribute to the technological frontier of drug discovery, contribute to improving human health, and passionate in their desire to collaborate with partners to develop next generation therapeutics. See OmniAb.com for more details about the exciting science being performed at OmniAb.
Career Opportunities at OmniAb:
We are always looking for top talent to grow our high-performing team. While you may not currently see a specific job role that is a fit on our Careers page, we invite you to submit your resume and qualifications as new positions become available frequently and we will check our candidate database for possible matches.
The company offers competitive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance, as well as 401(k) Match, Stock Options, Bonus, and Paid Leave Time.
- All new hires are required to go through a background and reference check
- OmniAb is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets employer
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- OmniAb celebrates the diversity of life and welcomes all individuals to apply
- New hires based in the US will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated and boosted for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption or accommodation to this vaccination requirement
OmniAb, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.