Description – External
Key Responsibilities Include:
- General responsibility for all project management of Skyrizi Dermatology
- Part of the Global Skyrizi Leadership team, and Marketing team
- Manage GBT meetings, organization, minutes, follow-ups, GBT goals and KPI setting process & tracking.
- Coordinate the development of Global Brand Plan & Roadmaps, including relevant medical/regulatory/legal approval processes
- Support /Manage key events such as Brand Team Leader Forum, Immunology Directors Forum, Global Brand Council, Immunology Forum
- Track project development plans for all key GBT projects
- Monitor and track global brand budget across all relevant commercial functions (marketing, market access, Business Intelligence, Training, Public Affairs, Government Affairs)
- Coordinate Legal/Med/Regulatory approval processes of brand materials, events.
- Support key financial processes (LRP, Plan, Monthly LBE tracking) and ensure coordination and alignment between the different functions and therapeutic area within the team.
- Manage Global Brand Portal, GBT Teams Site & SKRYIZI calendar & contact lists.
- Lead or contribute to specific Marketing projects as required/necessary.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment and best practice sharing by working closely with other brand project managers and key stakeholders.
Qualifications - External
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in coordination roles or project management
- Pharma experience - advantage
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Strong project management
- Financial understanding
- Global, Matrix organization experience
- Cross-functional team experience
- English fluency both verbal and written
Key Leadership Competencies:
- Must have positive attitude, strong written and interpersonal skills, as well as Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally and with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Make it happened spirit & attitude
- Influences others, including those over whom they have no direct authority.
- Learns fast, grasps the "essence" and can change course quickly where indicated.
- Acts consistently with our ethics, obligations, and the law.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Manage conflict constructively.
- Persistent and resilient when confronted with obstacles – finds the way.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.