Adicet Bio, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) and adaptors (CAds), to enhance selective tumor targeting and facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adicetbio.com.
RESEARCH ASSOCIATE / SR. RESEARCH ASSOCIATE, NONCLINICAL DEVELOPMENT
· Collaborate and communicate effectively with members of the Nonclinical Development group and other cross-functional scientists.
· Prepare and execute in vivo studies using xenograft mouse models (CDX and PDX) to evaluate the pre-clinical efficacy of cell-based cancer therapeutics. Includes animal preparation, tumor implantation (disseminated, subcutaneous or orthotopic), dosing of therapeutics via various routes of administration, monitoring tumor growth by IVIS imaging or caliper measurements, and survival and terminal tissue and blood collections for ex vivo analysis.
- Maintenance of tissue cell cultures and processing of tissue samples for ex vivo analysis to elucidate mechanism of action.
- Collection, entry, and analysis of in vivo study data in ELN systems for study report generation. Summarize and present data in group meetings and other forums as needed.
- Maintain vivarium experimental equipment and ensure availability of appropriate materials and reagents for study activities.
BS or MS in biological sciences with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a research laboratory, preferably in an industry setting.
Proficiency in animal dosing techniques (i.v., s.c., i.p.) is required.
Prior experience handling research rodents, particularly immunocompromised mice, for pre-clinical validation of cancer therapeutics using xenograft and/or syngeneic tumor models is required
Proficiency with mammalian cell culture techniques such as thawing, cell line passaging, cell counting and bank cryopreservation, is required.
Prior experience preparing and analyzing ex vivo tissue samples for flow cytometry and operation of live animal imaging equipment for monitoring of bioluminescence/fluorescence is a plus.
Must be able to work in a dynamic team environment and communicate effectively in both spoken and written forms.
Effective trouble shooting and problem-solving skills.
Should not have allergies to laboratory rodents which impedes working in a vivarium.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual cash bonus, long-term incentives (equity), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and a 401(k) with ROTH and a 4.5% Company match.
To ensure the wellness of our employees and their loved ones, we offer comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, etc.), Flexible Health and Commuter Spending Accounts (FSA) and a company matched Health Savings Account (HSA). We also offer a life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, and legal, pet, and various other voluntary insurance programs.
We also believe our greatest ideas come when we are refreshed and focused, and we offer generous paid time-off including 12 company holidays with end-of-year shutdown, vacation, sick time, and paid parental leave.
Pay Range$93,000—$129,000 USD
At Adicet, our people are our greatest focus. We believe that attracting and retaining the best and brightest is the key to achieving our mission to deliver best-in-class gamma delta T cell therapies for patients fighting cancer.
Adicet is located in a state-of-the-art facility and works to create an incredible office experience with an onsite gym and various other fitness options, abundant, zero-cost, onsite parking with electric vehicle charging stations and free shuttle (Caltrain), company subsidized lunches (delivered onsite daily) and fully stocked breakrooms.
In compliance with California’s pay transparency law and in pursuit of pay equity and fairness, we publish salary ranges for all open positions. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, their qualifications (education, experience, specialty, and training), and peer and market data. This listed salary range represents the Company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.