We're hiring Senior Data Scientists with expertise in integrating and analyzing multi-omic datasets to identify diagnostic disease signatures and find actionable targets for drug development. These scientists would work in ICR's Translational Bioinformatics Group, focusing on rare and hard-to-diagnose diseases. Strong programming and statistics backgrounds are required, and machine learning experience is preferred.
With ICR, you'll get to:
- Perform high-impact, high-reward rare and hard-to-diagnose disease work
- Discover novel diagnostic disease signatures and uncover actionable targets for drug development
- Integrate and analyze multi-omic datasets (e.g. genomic, epigenomic, transcriptomic, proteomic, metabolomic, clinomic)
Please apply if you have:
- At least post-doctoral level experience analyzing -omic datasets or similar OR
- MS degree with 5+ years experience in -omic dataset analysis
- Extensive programming experience
- A strong statistics background, particularly in descriptive and predictive statistics
Ideally, you'll also:
- Be knowledgeable of machine learning techniques
- Be interested rare and hard-to-diagnose human diseases
And you'll need:
- The ability to work in the United States without sponsorship
- To have a friendly, easygoing personality
Position title and compensation are commensurate with experience.
The compensation ranges listed below are starting ranges.
Starting base pay range: $135,000/yr - $185,000/yr
Starting additional compensation range: $7,500/yr - $20,000/yr