ACROBiosystems is a worldwide leader in developing and manufacturing recombinant proteins and critical reagents/assays to support drug development and clinical applications from target discovery and validation, candidate drug screening and optimization, CMC development, preclinical and clinical studies, commercial production, and companion diagnostics. We are committed to excellence in providing quality products and services and accelerating the process of therapeutic development.
Our mission is to accelerate the process of target therapeutic drug development. We aim to be a cornerstone company in the life science and healthcare industry. We value the fast growth in a global market over a challenging time by excelling through quality, performance and innovation, empowering our employees with trust, value, and respect, embracing diversity, and encouraging cross-functional collaboration and continuous learning.
We are seeking a Field Application Scientist as a partner to contribute to our company goals and customer’s needs. The Field Application Scientist will provide technical support to customers, identify new product applications, and provide feedbacks on further product improvements. In this position, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries and offering technical solutions, as well as building and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide timely support for product and services by answering technical inquires by customers through email, phone calls, and visits.
- Offer comprehensive technical solutions and escalate issues and problems where warranted.
- Summarize trends and technology as technical tips, FAQs and troubleshooting guides.
- Recommend updates to technical information on company website and knowledge databases.
- Present product and technical information at trade shows and customer field visits.
- Participate in product training and continuing education on new applications to stay cutting edge in scientific technology.
- Lead technical trainings for internal teams.
- Travel within the territory 10-20% of the time.
- Other projects or responsibilities as may be required.
- Collaborating with cross-department teams on product support and development
Minimum Qualifications – Education and Experience
- M.S. or PhD degree in immunology, protein chemistry or related discipline required.
- 5+ years of laboratory experience in immunoassay, protein chemistry, or other bioassay techniques required.
Preferred Qualifications – Education and Experience
- >2yr industry experience
- Experience in applied science (antibody development, clinical research, diagnostics) a plus.
- Proficiency in Mandarin Chinese preferred.
Knowledge, skills, and Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects around changing priorities.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Process orientation with impeccable attention to detail.
- Passion to positively promote and drive success on company initiatives.
Salary Range: $90,000 to $110,000 plus bonus
Work Location: East Coast (DE, PA, MA, MD or NC) – Remote or Hybrid