- Participate in the creative conceptualization process by providing complete project scope to the creative team.Prioritize projects and assure appropriate resources are allocated properly.
- Partner and support the business development team in maintaining Creative Network business with current AbbVie clients.Manage execution of project plans and timelines to meet project deadlines without exception.
- With the support of your manager it will be your responsibility to estimate, quote and invoice projects monthly.Meet or exceed financial goal within the role of $110M annually.
- Positively influence the improvements in process.As an active member of the BD team, share best practices.
- Provide support outside your ‘normal’ client base, as business may demand.Partner with your manager to strategize on ways to improve effectiveness.
- Comply with applicable Corporate Policies, Procedures and Mandatory Training.
- In the spirit of All for One AbbVie, it is our expectation that you have the courage to communicate project, budgetary, resource or quality challenges and concerns openly with your manager.
- The Account Executive should have the ability to adapt to changing external influences. The ability to build relationships quickly will be an asset to your success in this role.
- Bachelors Degree: Emphasis in Communication, Marketing, Advertising or Business
- 2-5 years Project Management/Account Executive in a creative agency, or meeting/event planning environment experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Preferred:Working knowledge of InDesign is a plus.
Applicable only to applicants applying to a position in any location with pay disclosure requirements under state or local law:
The compensation range described below is the range of possible base pay compensation that the Company believes in good faith it will pay for this role at the time of this posting based on the job grade for this position. Individual compensation paid within this range will depend on many factors including geographic location, and we may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid time off. (vacation, holidays, sick), medical/dental/vision insurance and 401(k) to eligible employees
This job is eligible to participate in our short-term incentive programs.
Note: No amount of pay is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, incentive, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole and absolute discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole and absolute discretion, consistent with applicable law.
AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer including disability/vets. It is AbbVie’s policy to employ qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime or campaign badge veteran or a person’s relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, or any other protected group status. We will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human Resources office during regular business hours.