We are currently looking to fill a Data Solutions Architect position. This role is responsible for data analytic, business intelligence solution delivery. The candidate possesses skills in business analysis, business intelligence, analytic technologies, solution design, development delivery and support. The successful candidate leverages leadership capabilities to guide delivery teams comprised of independent consultants, led service partners and Regeneron peers/colleagues. The candidate will be collaborative, client focused, innovative and comfortable working through ambiguity helping IOPS business partners see opportunities and shape solutions driving measurable business value
As a Data Solutions Architect a typical day might include the following:
- Partners with IOPS business/technology team members, defines/implements data analytic solutions
- Consults, develops deep understanding of IOPS business process and data use for decision insight
- Collaborates with IT teams and business to share knowledge, unifies and aligns data across IOPS
- Grows IOPS domain expertise and cross pollinates data use across functional domains
- Manages data analytics portfolio derived from BRMs/Business, prioritized by business value
- Works across IOPS/Regeneron IT owns execution & issue customer concern for successful delivery
- Leads delivery team activities, i.e., analysis, design, integration, development, transition to prod
- Establishes portfolio delivery update cadence with IOPS functional and LT partners.
- Ensures technology investments are improved, responsible for adhering to technology standards
- Maintains awareness of emerging platform technologies, analytics, integration, cloud, etc.
- Leads agile pilots advances new technology solution capabilities with platform/solution architects
- Assists operational support teams as the need arises, serves as an escalation point, client service focused
This role might be for you if:
- A “do-er” passion, ability to empower, influence partners/teams in delivery of solutions
- Hands on, experience designing data solutions, data warehouse concepts, BI, analytics
- Experience leading delivery teams, i.e. consulting, colleagues in a matrixed organization
- Ability to drive initiatives forward and to completion, a bias for results with attention to detail
- Successful experience simplifying complex business process with technology
- Good Communication (Verbal and Written), analytical and problem-solving skills and demonstrates the ability to think creatively and independently to solve problems and complete projects
- Excellent customer service focus orientated
- Ability to facilitate effective team interaction
- Ability to work with different multi-functional partners across regions is desirable
To be considered you must have the following: BS degree, computer science, engineering, math preferred. 8+ years’ experience in IT solution development / delivery. Experience in Biopharma, Pharm, Manufacturing Industry, GxP, GMP desirable
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides comprehensive benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and equity awards, annual bonuses, and paid time off for eligible employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or parental status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.
The salary ranges provided are shown in accordance with U.S. law and apply to U.S. based positions, where the hired candidate will be located in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S, please speak with your recruiter about salaries and benefits in your location.
Salary Range (annually)
$97,400.00 - $217,500.00