About the role:
At Takeda, we are a forward-looking, world-class R&D organization that unlocks innovation and delivers transformative therapies to patients. By focusing R&D efforts on four therapeutic areas and other targeted investments, we push the boundaries of what is possible in order to bring life-changing therapies to patients worldwide.
Join Takeda as Head HEPA Integration Strategies where you will develop new, innovative, and cross-HEPA solutions to address Takeda stakeholder needs, and reinforce and ensure cross-functional HEPA collaboration. You will also effectively promote and support HEPA with internal and external stakeholders, and to embed innovative methods that integrate health equity in the daily work of Takeda. As part of the Center for Health Equity & Patient Affairs you will report to the Head, Center for Health Equity & Patient Affairs and work with a variety of teams within the organization.
How you will contribute:
- To develop a comprehensive understanding of current and anticipated stakeholder needs (Takeda and External)
- To develop innovative and actionable solution offerings that leverage the various capabilities within HEPA to create unique value for stakeholders
- To ensure that HEPA projects are leveraging various capabilities within HEPA to create unique value for stakeholders
- To directly participate in implementation and leadership of solution implementation
- To help internal partners understand how to incorporate health equity considerations into their daily work
- Act as an ambassador, effectively communicating our point of view and our value to internal and external audiences
- Contribute to cross-HEPA projects both from the perspective of this position and leveraging personal and professional experiences
- Be a reliable steward of finite resources, ensuring we meet our financial commitments and execute our plans
- This role requires the ability to understand and anticipate the needs of multiple stakeholders, and to make connections between those needs and the assets in HEPA, in order to design an offering that will create value for the stakeholder(s)
- This role is different from other HEPA leaders in its relentless focus on stakeholder opportunities and how to combine HEPA capabilities in new ways
- The expectation is that this successful candidate will not merely be a thinker or designer, but also directly implementing deliverables
- A relevant degree is required. A medical or scientific degree (MD, PharmD, Ph.D. RN, MS, etc) is preferred.
- 10+ years combined experience in pharmaceutical or biopharma industry
- Experience in local and regional brand and organizational strategies and
- new product planning and launch preferred
- R&D experience in Research, Discovery, Clinical Development, Regulatory or Asset Strategy helpful.
- Enterprise level leadership experience with the ability to inspire, motivate and drive results
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as "hybrid" in accordance with Takeda's Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $194,600 - $278,000, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off
The final salary offered for this position may take into account a number of factors including, but not limited to, location, skills, education, and experience.
In accordance with the CO Equal Pay Act, Colorado Applicants Are Not Permitted to Apply.
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.Locations
Cambridge, MAWorker Type