Job DetailsJob Location ADMA Biologics - Boca Raton, FLPosition Type Full TimeJob Category PharmaceuticalDescription
ADMA Biologics is a biopharmaceutical company relentlessly committed to creating superior products for immunodeficient patients at risk for infection. It is our devotion to this underserved population that fuels us and our hands-on approach to production and development that sets us apart. If you are looking for a dynamic, innovative, growing company in the biopharmaceutical industry that is committed to excellence and integrity, then consider ADMA Biologics. We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Microbiologist II Product Testing!
The Microbiologist II will Perform quality control testing of raw materials, in-process goods, and final products with minimal supervision. Uses knowledge of corporate policies to resolve routine problems.
- Perform microbiological and chemical testing for product, in-process samples, and raw materials according to approved Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s). This testing including, but is not limited to, Bioburden, Microbials, Bacterial Endotoxin Testing, Microbial Identifications, TOC/Conductivity, Sterility Testing, and Enumeration of Biological Indicators.
- Perform instrument/equipment calibration or preventative maintenance according to written procedures
- Participate in material and reagent receipt
- Assist in the generation of work order requests
- Assist in performing inventory and ordering, as needed
- Participate in daily and monthly meetings Assist in completion of quality systems as needed (Deviations/Laboratory Investigations, CAPAs, Change Controls)
- Write and/or revise SOPs and Validation Protocols.
- Perform testing as needed to generate data for Validation and Special Projects.
- Fulfill requests from management for assistance in other matters as needed.
- Accountable for following Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adhering to cGMP guidelines.
- Review documentation and data on trained tasks
Education Requirements: B.S. in Biological Science or related science discipline.
Experience Requirements: At least three years of experience in a laboratory setting. Work in a regulated cGMP Manufacturing environment (FDA, EPA, etc.) is preferred, but not required.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- 401K plan with employer match and immediate vesting
- Medical, Vision, Life, Disability and Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Company paid STD and LTD
- Company Paid Holidays
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off (within the first year)
- Tuition Assistance (after the first year)
- Easily accessible to Tri-Rail
- Free shuttle to the Boca Tri-Rail station
ADMA Biologics uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
ADMA Biologics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.