Why join Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma?
Our mission is to help improve the health of humankind.
We are a fully integrated contract development and manufacturing organization with sites in Belgium, United States, Japan, and India providing comprehensive development, cGMP manufacturing, and aseptic fill finish services. We pride ourselves in offering a unique environment in which the work we do every day plays a crucial role in society.
We hope to inspire employees to come to work engaged and ready to give their all. This allows Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma to meet the commitments it makes to partners, patients and employees.
Total Rewards package designed to make your life better:
We offer health benefits, annual performance bonus, generous paid time off, paid parental leave, matching 401k contributions (immediate vesting), tuition reimbursement, employee discount program and much more!
Your next career move:
We are currently seeking a Senior Manager, Capital Projects to manage capital projects and capital expenses utilizing industry best practices, tools, and reporting. Full lifecycle responsibilities begin with engineering concept studies and continue through to the completion of commissioning/qualification necessary for Operations handover. This role interfaces extensively with Finance, Engineering, Operations, Facilities, and other relevant cross functional teams. The Senior Manager is also responsible for ensuring both internal and external teams have the necessary structure and planning visibility to successfully deliver on these key investments.
· Responsible for full lifecycle project management including scope development, detailed engineering, execution, commissioning, qualification, and close out.
· Maintains a business partner relationship with the program stakeholder and establish the goals, processes execution plans and communication plans that define the expected project outcomes and ways of working.
· Facilitates the project scope, goals, and deliverables. Defines project tasks and resource requirements for successful project implementation.
· Executes project management best practices through work plans, critical path analysis and earned value milestones while utilizing the Stage Gate Model methodology.
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project goals.
- Manages project costs, schedule, and scope as it relates to the overall stakeholder requirements.
- Trains and mentors other project team members on best practice tools for Project Controls.
· Balances project risk by effectively utilizing risk management and mitigation plans.
· Maintains and communicates performance metrics. Sets and maintains high expectations for team performance.
· Executes capital expenditure plan in compliance with applicable codes, regulations and company standards.
· Works across organizational and functional boundaries building effective cross functional teams.
· Ensures safety and environmental measures are taken and appropriately addressed throughout the project.
· Regular and reliable attendance on a full time basis [or in accordance with posted schedule].
· Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
· Embodies Aji Bio-Pharma’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
· Bachelor’s degree required; Life Sciences or Engineering discipline preferred.
· Master’s degree preferred.
· PMP certification desirable.
· Minimum of 7 years of experience in capital project management.
· Minimum of 3 years of leadership/supervisory experience.
· Demonstrated experience successfully guiding cross functional projects through to completion.
· Expert understanding of Drug industry CFR 11 Guidelines and EU Guidelines.
· Experience writing AIA Contracts for Design, Design Build, and Construction.
· Experience in Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project.
· Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience in strategic planning, risk management, and change management.
· Excellent communication and technical writing skills.
· Demonstrated problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
The anticipated salary range for candidates who will work in California is
The final salary offered to a successful candidate will be dependent on several factors that may include but are not limited to the type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the job, type and length of experience within the industry, education, etc. Ajinomoto Bio-Pharma Services is a multi-state employer and this salary range may not reflect positions that work in other states.
If you meet the requirements above, and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.ajibio-pharma.com and click on the "Careers" section. Please be sure to note where you saw our ad posting.
New hires will pass a background check and drug screen as a condition of employment.
We are an EOE dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.