In this role as Global Market Research Lead – Hematology, you will be the main point of contact for Hematology Global Commercial Development team responsible for leading, integrating and translating market research insights into opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive organizational action. You will be closely partnering with Global marketing teams within Hematology TA to proactively plan, design and lead market research activities to provide deep customer and market insights. The position requires leveraging insights from patient, HCP, and other customers and stakeholders to inform and shape critical decisions for Hematology Global commercial development (GCD) teams.
- Collaborate with business partners in a matrix organization to clearly understand key business questions and research objectives to design and implement research initiatives
- Develop robust market research plans addressing key business needs of Hematology in-line portfolio and new products.
- Design and conduct primary market research in global markets and collaborate with GCIA partners on incorporating third party data when appropriate to support research findings.
- Identify and lead/direct market research vendors in a variety of research activities; Responsible for timely initiation and completion of projects, designing the methodology, presenting actionable insights
- Effectively orchestrate and execute a large number of projects while looking to continuously improve quality of insights and process efficiencies
- Strive to bring innovative methodologies to uncover deeper customer insights
- Demonstrate creativity and agility in research approach and timing to accommodate changing business needs
- Integrate and synthesize market research findings into insights, opportunities and strategies that shape decisions and drive organizational action for in-line and pipeline products
- Provide concise analyses that go beyond a presentation of the facts to include a discussion of the associated business implications and recommended course of action
- Collaborate with Global marketing leads and Global Forecasting team to provide key inputs and rationale required to support robust global forecasts and stage gate decisions
- Partner with Global commercial development leads and serve as an internal strategic consultant to key stakeholders
- Provide robust situation analysis required for global strategic brand planning
• Bachelor degree in business, science or related field; Master’s degree or MBA preferred
• 7 years' commercial experience including at least 5 years of market research
• Pharmaceutical or biotech experience required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable.
We encourage you to make your well-being a priority. It’s important and so are you. Learn more about how we care at CSL.
About CSL Behring
CSL Behring is a global leader in developing and delivering high-quality medicines that treat people with rare and serious diseases. Our treatments offer promise for people in more than 100 countries living with conditions in the immunology, hematology, cardiovascular and metabolic, respiratory, and transplant therapeutic areas. Learn more about CSL Behring.
We want CSL to reflect the world around us
As a global organisation with employees in 35+ countries, CSL embraces diversity, equity and inclusion. Learn more about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at CSL.
Do work that matters at CSL Behring!